Reply Marijuana Discussion
Ever been this high?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satrevi

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 12:24 am
That, you are going piss, but you laugh and iz stuck in a giggles fit. Then the laughing makes you pee harder? XD XD XD XD XD

Anyhow I'm finding it funny I ended up pissing harder while on the toilet, took me a few few hours to remember to write this down, but BLEHHHH

THis is a stoner guilkd, surely you canall feel my pain and like, appreciat emy pleASUREL STOP MAKING ME LAUGH@ cool cool cool mad exclaim sweatdrop evil cheese_whine emo exclaim eek whee biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:50 am
i remember when i first got really drunk. i was peeing for like three minutes straight. and i stopped for a second and cracked up... and then i started to pee and continued for another like 3 minutes.. hahah  

MICHAEL JACKSON DIED T_T

reko0418

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:48 am
i con honestly say no to that question BUT! i can reply to that question with one of my own. have you ever gotten so stoned that you thought peeing off the roof of a parking garage onto a cop was a good idea? XD i can't believe how fast we ran out of that parking garage and inthrough sears so that we could hide in the mall that day!  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:11 am
reko0418
i con honestly say no to that question BUT! i can reply to that question with one of my own. have you ever gotten so stoned that you thought peeing off the roof of a parking garage onto a cop was a good idea? XD i can't believe how fast we ran out of that parking garage and inthrough sears so that we could hide in the mall that day!
rofl rofl rofl rofl i wish i could of done that  

Obiwan katokey

Carcass of the Saint

5,700 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 12:22 pm
Satrevi
That, you are going piss, but you laugh and iz stuck in a giggles fit. Then the laughing makes you pee harder? XD XD XD XD XD

Anyhow I'm finding it funny I ended up pissing harder while on the toilet, took me a few few hours to remember to write this down, but BLEHHHH

THis is a stoner guilkd, surely you canall feel my pain and like, appreciat emy pleASUREL STOP MAKING ME LAUGH@ cool cool cool mad exclaim sweatdrop evil cheese_whine emo exclaim eek whee biggrin

It'd be cool if that happened, but no, I haven't had those before.

I have dropped a lot of acid in my day, so sometimes during the day I have little flashbacks of those experiences. Mostly when I pee. It's weird when you're staring at the roll of toilet paper and it starts to wave/swirl. Fun, but odd... and unexpected.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 6:05 pm
Lol. that's pretty funny. now that I think about it, yeah its happened, just laughing hella hard over something or whatever..

Thee Ringmaster

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100

roland blaze

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:01 am
no but i did pee for 30 min str8 cause i was too baked to get up to pee for 2 hours and it felt almost as good as sex  
Marijuana Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games