[~+~]

Trent's new band.
Personally, i quite like it.

This is their first video:
The Space in Between

What do we all think?

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:17 am
I just hope she doesn't sing every song.

And I'm kinda disappointed. Seeing all those pictures on NIN dot com, I expected new NIN. Not that.  

wirrwarr

Comrade

Empty Spiral

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 9:40 am
[~+~]

It took me a few listens to get into it, and to be fair i don't think that song is as great as another i've listened to.
Should come up if you YouTube the band name.

But it wouldn't be NIN.
Hence why Trent has formed a totally new band (if that's what you want to call it).

And as i remember reading on the NIN website, the uproar that would occur if he just came out with some songs with her singing...It wouldn't be worth it.

It's nice hearing him try something different, it would be a shame to see the talent go to waste on nothing. Even if it is very dark and eerie.

But as he said, he'll still be making new NIN music in the future. :3

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:21 pm
[~+~]

By the way, you can now download their EP for free off of their official website. :3

It's definitely grown on me, especially Fur Lined and BBB.

User Image

Empty Spiral

ii-toxxic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:13 pm
Empty Spiral
[~+~]

By the way, you can now download their EP for free off of their official website. :3

It's definitely grown on me, especially Fur Lined and BBB.

User Image

Heehee! I loved BBB :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:15 pm
As soon as I heard Mariqueen's vocals on A Drowning, I fell in love with How To Destroy Angels. For me, it's the right mix of NIN with something fresh and I'm eagerly looking forward to hearing more.

Also, you're always going to get faggo fans who instantly hate it JUST because it isn't NIN.
Screw them, it's obviously what Trent wants to do, and this way he can work on new material and spend time with his wife.
It's amazing.

IFocusOnThePain
Crew

ii-toxxic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:35 pm
IFocusOnThePain
As soon as I heard Mariqueen's vocals on A Drowning, I fell in love with How To Destroy Angels. For me, it's the right mix of NIN with something fresh and I'm eagerly looking forward to hearing more.

Also, you're always going to get faggo fans who instantly hate it JUST because it isn't NIN.
Screw them, it's obviously what Trent wants to do, and this way he can work on new material and spend time with his wife.
It's amazing.

That was very well said...
:3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:52 am
ii-toxxic
IFocusOnThePain

It's amazing.

That was very well said...
:3
[~+~]

Agreed.
<3

User Image

Empty Spiral

tsuki-yomi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:31 am
a freind of mine showed me a video on facebook,and i thought exactly that it was a good twist from NIN- why would i listen to a NIN replica, if i already have NIN...right? confused ...i'd pay to see them definitely(and i got the EP on my mp3 player,it's pretty neat!)  
Trent

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games