Animated items

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:09 pm
Do not flip my lid. Expensive and won't stay animated. Apparently won't have multiple poses when they stop being animated.

BLEH  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:44 pm
But the owl! I love it! It needs to be white... gonk

I agree though. They really aren't worth their price tag. If they stayed animated that might make it worth the money, but 10 bucks for a single pose item. Really?

I might buy a few to sell later just because people have been asking for a new gold halo for forever. You never know, if you get enough people complaining about the animations going away they may just keep them. Then again, the novelty of the animations would wear off way quick and just become an eyesore.  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:38 pm
I like the halo. A lot. redface

I've wanted an Angelic Halo since I knew they existed. And now I have a cool knock off. I don't mind that it will end up being a single pose item but I hope that the static pose will end be different than the one now.

Also I heard a rumor that the Animated items are going to replace Evolving items. Any truth to that?  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:55 pm
The static pose for the halo now is kinda funky. Those sparkles are huge and kinda take over your look.

and I doubt animated items will take the place of EI's. Especially if the animations don't last forever. People will stop buying them after a while if they keep pulling that s**t. The only reason they're so popular now is because of novelty. Who doesn't prefer more poses for the money as opposed to limited time animation?  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Kinnei

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:54 am
Personally, Gaia will not get a single dime for the Animated Items from me unless they either get to the point where the animation is permanent or you end up with several poses after the items go still.

Anyone else is more than welcome to buy them, but I won't.  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 12:17 pm
I like the static pose of the halo... I'd buy it but I got no gold lol

Anyways, I don't think these animated items will be much of a hit if the animations are not permanent. I wouldn't buy them. Exept the halo for obvious reasons...  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:00 pm
I dont like them, non of the poses interest me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:18 pm
Seems like they have made some changes to the animated items. You need to recharge them to keep them animated. It seems to be a daily chance item.

Blessed Stellarite  

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Iehonatane
Seems like they have made some changes to the animated items. You need to recharge them to keep them animated. It seems to be a daily chance item.

Blessed Stellarite

I hope more of those get released as time goes on. I seriously doubt people are going to keep shelling out 400k just to animate their item for a month. At least Gaia listened up and made it possible to get the animation after the 30th. I'm interested to see what this does to our already out of control economy confused  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:21 pm
Iehonatane

Blessed Stellarite

Hmmmm...I like this idea. I wonder how rare it will be.  

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:59 pm
sometimesalways
Iehonatane

Blessed Stellarite

Hmmmm...I like this idea. I wonder how rare it will be.

Looks like it's getting a little more common. At least it's down to 260k now. Maybe they'll release more after the 30th.  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games