Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Oh hey look, I found furri-er WEREWOLVES in San Antonio

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are there non-Michael J. Fox teen wolves in your area?
  None? I met Michael J. Fox!
  Yes! Awooo!
  No, they left after the great lunchroom war between wolves and goths.
  I hope not!
View Results

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:27 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fgvyga92Nw&

Just watch...and try not to giggle too much. razz

To be fair, I think we all did crazy or odd things when we were young (Or you still are, if you are still young). I do appreciate their willingness to dress uniquely and flaunt it though. Most I ever did was wear trench coats and a fedora-like hat (sometimes).

I still don't see how they can wear those special contact lenses though. I got some like that once and damn they hurt. I couldn't wear them, they were too thick.  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:22 pm
I saw that linked the other day in a deviantArt furry chat. Ye gods, WOLFEE. She's got her own Encyclopedia Dramatica page - the girl is nuts. She collects dead animal skulls and has apparently made the news repeatedly for winding up with the heads of recently-missing neighborhood pets in her possession.

Everybody else in that video seems alright, except for the one kid who doesn't quite understand the concept of gangs. But his lack of comprehension isn't hurting anyone but himself, and that's assuming he has the tard-balls to actually say that to a gang member's face. I'm going to go ahead and assume that if there were any real gangs in their area they'd have already attracted said gangs' attention and learned a bit more about gangs already. So he should be set.  

Happy Emo Child

Newbie Noob

Quintessence

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 10:32 pm
Weird, yeah, but I like seeing the weird ways people express themselves, even if it is through a medium like that. :> A bit angsty for me, but to each their own!

...Maybe I'm just biased because I wore a tail in highschool, haha. I was a very energetic roll-around-and-play sort of kid, though, and it wasn't a wolfie sort of thing. My teachers just thought it was quirky, aside from one... my art teacher, oddly. She had me take it off whenever I was in her class, it wasn't a big deal.  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 2:31 pm
HAHA. Lunchroom fight.  

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:10 pm
nobody makes movies about weresheeps.. emo  
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 8:34 am
Jungle Boots
nobody makes movies about weresheeps.. emo

Maybe that's because they'd be baaa-a-a-a-ad. xp

Actually, there is a horror movie with killer sheep!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0779982/  

Garek Maxwell

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:35 am
i love you garek.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:32 pm
I looked up that Wolfie chick. First thought from my head was "That's a woman?" More like a trap AMIRITE? Second was, if she kills a dog, that's just the first step to being a ******** up individual.

Gotta love how all these idiots look like your typical emo-goth high school idiots. Yea, I get WHY people join in things like this, it's the same reason anyone joins any group, goth, punk, anime, gamer, furry, jocks/popular kids, to feel like you're a part of people who actually give a crap you exist.

Still, what horrible fashion sense *shudders*  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:53 pm
Psycho Lee
Second was, if she kills a dog, that's just the first step to being a ******** up individual.

I'm pretty sure that it's a sign the person may end up killing people, so there's a chance she (or he? I'm not sure either!) is getting psychological help. ...Or at least is being watched carefully.

Psycho Lee
Yea, I get WHY people join in things like this, it's the same reason anyone joins any group, goth, punk, anime, gamer, furry, jocks/popular kids, to feel like you're a part of people who actually give a crap you exist.

(Warning, boring stuff ahead!)

This is deeply ingrained into the needs of humans and has been around for a long long time. It wasn't really until the industrial revolution that the need to belong to such formal groupings and hobbyist-style interests actually sprung up. Before then, in spite of being very stifling, a small local community of people was very common. Not being a part of one actually made you rather odd and singled out.

Nowadays, we like to think you can have these sorts of communities again, but it's not easily possible. The closest you get to reviving them are gated private communities, which don't even follow along the old methods of communities in the first place! It might as well be a "wealthy people hobby group", because it's just as "fake" as any hobby group...

I rambled, but my point was that all people seek these out because we lost what was once common and we can't easily get it back. The closest we come are interest-based communities, which simply aren't the same as the traditional community through most of human history. ...Also, there's that whole Gemeinschaft and Gesellschaft thing that I didn't fully ramble about but wikipedia has a good summary of the terms there if you're interested.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:12 pm

their fashion sense still sucks *shudders*  

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash