Submit

The-Orders-Army

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:35 pm
•~Welcome~•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Norwood highschool is like many other highschools, and yet unlike any you have ever seen. Where its classes and teachers are like any other, its student body is unique. The sudents who enroll in Norwood are trouble kids, coming from various backgrounds. Many of the sudents are put into the highschool just so their parents dont have to deal with them as much, and because their parents have the money needed to keep their kids in school. Norwood is after all one of the top rated schools, ranking among the highest in students gifted in Music, Sports, and Science.

The schools very own securty systems were created by one of its past students, a technology never before seen. From the well guarded teachers lounge, and to the hi-tech building itself, Norwood high is state of the art in everyway. Many say Norwood is a place of rebirth. But sadly not all are reborn. One out of every ten students who enroll either quit, fail to show, or worse before the first term is up. Do you have what it takes to enroll at Norwood? Can you forget your troubled past and move on to a bright new future? You never know what might happen! You might even find your true love!
Welcome to Norwood High!!

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:37 pm
•~Rules~•

1. You will follow all rules, and if informed any have been edited you will look them over again.
2. Being as this is a 'troubled teen' setting for a roleplay I expect some violence, so prepare yourself for that as well as drama. (Note: This isnt really a rule but rather a 'heads-up' sorta thing)
3. Romance is allowed.
4. You may only post up to ten posts a day, any more than that and you will be given a warning and if it continues you shall be banned from this roleplay. Its pointless to see a page or more where only two people are roleplaying, its called a PM for one on one roleplay people. So again, no more then ten posts a day. This may change at a later date.
5. No one liners. Every entry you make should be at least as long as rule number 4. (Look up you fool xD)
6. NO chatspeak! PM or comment the person if you need to.
7. Provide your picture with each entry please.
8. Abuse of language (profanity) will not be tollerated. Limit yourself to this. I dont need a bunch of sailor mouthed people roleplaying here...honestly.
9. Post 'Bring it on!' in your PM, so I know you read the rules.
10. One entry per person, unless you wish to roleplay as both a student and staff member. You must ask when you send in your skeleton, and if approved you may then fill out another skeleton for the other character.

The-Orders-Army

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

The-Orders-Army

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:47 pm
•~Skeleton~•

Please take the time to fill the following out and send it to me in a PM. Be sure to have read the rules before you do!

[color=darkblue]Hi I'm [NAME], a [STUDENT/TEACHER] at Norwood High!
If you couldnt tell already, I'm a [GENDER]
Most people try but can't guess my age, I'm really [AGE]
I enrolled at Norwood High because [REASON]
My favorite subject is [YOU MAY PICK MORE THAN ONE]
My least favorite subject is [SAME AS ABOVE]
Here is some information about me! [WHERE YOU COME FROM, WHAT YOU LIKE TO WEAR, POST WHATEVER HERE ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER]
My Hobbies Include [HOBBIES]
Here is what I look like [PICTURE]
I am played by [USERNAME][/color]

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:48 pm
•~Male students~•

All male student profliles will be put here. Send me your skeletons via PM to join up.

Hi I'm Noah Cross, a student at Norwood High!
User Image
If you couldnt tell already, I'm a guy.
Most people try but can't guess my age, I'm really 17.
I enrolled at Norwood High because when my dad threw me out, I had to come live with my older sister.
My favorite subject is Math/Science.
My least favorite subject is Social studies/health.
Here is some information about me! Noah enrolled here because he often got in to fights with his father after his mother died, a year ago from a car accident, and one day the fight got so heated punches were thrown, and it was clear they couldn't live under the same roof. Noah has to live with his older sister now. Dispite his apperence he's not really that bad a kid. Just a little lost and confused. Noah is acutally really bright, and does well in school. He likes math because it's like a language, one he really understands. Sciece is a similar story. But social and health classes can make him moody. He hates statatices. He was feed enough of them when his mom died.
My Hobbies Include physical activity (sports, jogging, whatever), reading, anything and everything, even soup labels (Don't have him do your grocery shopping.)
I am played by Bani Rawr

================~~~~~~================

Hi I'm Lucien Kolondee, a student at Norwood High!
User Image
If you couldnt tell already, I'm a guy
Most people try but can't guess my age, I'm really 17
I enrolled at Norwood High because Moved from school to school, everytime new people ended up dead. he's now at this school to get his life on track.
My favorite subject is P.E Swimming.
My least favorite subject is Math
Here is some information about me! a student with a dark past. in all the schools hes been to, there were always a series of mysterious drownings. everyone knew it was lucien, but it could never be proven, Hes a cold methodical killer. He can be caring, but that is if you don't get on his bad side.
My Hobbies Include Swimming, videogames, murder.
I am played by xInsanexJesterX

The-Orders-Army

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

The-Orders-Army

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:53 pm
•~Female students~•

All female student profliles will be put here. Send me your skeletons via PM to join up.

Hi I'm Mallow Saunders, a student at Norwood High!

If you couldnt tell already, I'm a girl.
I enrolled at Norwood High because after being abused and abandoned I went to live with my grandmother in the south side.
My favorite subject is The Arts (Music, drama, dance), followed by Social Studies (History).
My least favorite subject is Science and Math.
Here is some information about me! I ride two buses to get to Norwood High every day. My past life isnt much of a secret, as I normaly shares my story with the new students. I was even asked last year to present my story during the opening ceremony. Apparently the staff find it good for the new students to see others opening up about past problems and such. I'm kind, and I dont really have a problem connecting with people. My real problem is learning to trust others. I have a pet kitten that grandmother lets stay with us in our small apartment (unknown to the landlord) that I have named 'Whiskers'. I like sports but I'm not very good with them, so I stick to track and field mostly.
My Hobbies Include this not-so secret hobby of collecting small stuffed animals (even the ones on keychains). I'm is also a comic book junkie. Playing violen, drawing, and dance are most loved.
I am played by The-Orders-Army
-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi I'm Melody Elmore, a student at Norwood High!
User Image

If you could'nt tell already, I'm a female.
I enrolled at Norwood High because my parents feel the need to push me into doing, once again, something that I wish I didn't have to do. But I guess they also feel that I am abusing my freedom too much, my cell phone privileges, my car, all of that wonderful stuff. I believe it's all stupid, though. I am responsible and smart, too bad they never notice.
My favorite subject is Music.
My least favorite subject is Science.
Here is some information about me! I'm slightly quiet, insane and unique, as my mom would put it. I have a horrid French accent, coming from England. My family is annoying, I tend to keep to myself in my room. I rarely go and see my few friends I have left. And Music is my life, I sing and dance, but of course, as usual, I go unnoticed among my classmates and among my family.
My Hobbies Include Singing, Dancing, Piano
I am played by Dear Bliss

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hi I'm Hanna Noland, a Student at Norwood High!
User Image
If you couldnt tell already, I'm a Female
Most people try but can't guess my age, I'm really 17
I enrolled at Norwood High because My mother got tired of trying to talk to me, for I'm extremely judgemental, tempermental, and anitsocial.
My favorite subject is Reading, and P.E. if it includes me being able to throw things at people.
My least favorite subject is Science. Something always explodes in my face.
Here is some information about me! I hate people. See, I'm extremely judgemental about everyone I see, and if you aren't like what I want you to be, I hate you. So, that's everyone. I come from a fine family, except the fact my mother raised me spoiled. I realized that she was dooming me, so I became judgemental over everyone. If someone bugs me, I usually lose my temper, and punch them out. The truth is, I'm afraid someone will become my friend, then just dump me and be harsh and cruel, so I'm always like that before they can be. I really like hair clips.
My Hobbies Include Messing with my hair, reading thick books, and watching inch worms. The way they move just makes me smile.
I am played by MewLettuceRush

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.This morning was the same as any other for the past two years. Mallow would awake, take a shower, and then cook for her grandmother and herself a light breakfast before heading out the door. She lived in an apartment complex on the south side with her grandmother and her recently adopted kitten 'Mittens'. Now outside the complex, Mallow makes her way down the sidewalk, pulling her arms around her due to the morning chill. Her light jacket perhaps wasnt enough for this morning, and when she boarded the first bus she wished she had brought something a little more heavy.

But a half hour later, when Mallow had exited the bus, she was glad she hadnt. The suns warmth was getting to work, heating up the concrete streets and sidewalks around her. She hums to herself a light tune as she continues on her way, pulling her light purple bag closer under one arm as she neared the ally. Mallow hated this ally, but it was the fastest way to the next bus stop she needed to board. She never had any problems with it, but it still freaked her out. She quickly made her way down it, trying not to think about the old scary movies her grandmother would watch on Saturday nights with allys just like this one.

On the other side stood the bus stop. Five minutes later Mallow would board it, and use her free time to make sure she had her days work all lined up in perfect order. And as always she did. The bus slows to a hault and Mallow would get off, walking just around the corner to where Norwood High School rests. Today was the first day of school, and the ceremony would be later on in the afternoon. She entered the building, side stepping new students who were crowding the halls.
"Sorry, excuse me..." She said with a small smile, finally reaching the stairs. On her way up the stairs the sudden increase of people make it difficult to move, and in the process Mallow gets shoved by a male student for having stepped on his foot.

"Im sorry!" She called out, but their was no way he could of heard her. Mallow wouldnt blame him. The new students were just coming from a world of problems, with either their family members or something else like getting out of gang related areas, Which is what that boy looked like he come out of. So Mallow moved on, finally reaching the lockers. She took a deep breath, it was time for another year at Norwood High.

The-Orders-Army

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

pintachu

OG Gaian

8,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:11 am
First days always sucked the most. After that, things either stayed the same or got better. That was about all the possitive thinking Noah could muster as he rounded the cournter to Norwood. He was wearing his black biker-jacket, even though the sun was warming up the town already. Shaking hair from his face, he took in the school's grand apperance. Noah narrowed his eyes and snorted. There must have been some real rich kids here, if taxes were able to pay of that, he thought, and turned up the volume of his black ipod.

Once he'd gotten in, he surveyed the scene indoors. Yup, there were definitely so rich families in this town. But he wasn't thrilled to see some of these kids looked worse off then he was. Had been. Noah frowned at himself, and made his way through the bunches of kids blocking his way. Most of them saw him coming and parted like the red sea, while others just acted like he wasn't there. Noah may fit in yet.

To soon he'd put away the stuff he wouldn't need and was done at his locker. Slumping againts them, he watched some of his neighbours, either struggling with combination, or laughing, surrounded by friends. Expect for one girl a few down to his left. Noah had seen her earlier in the halls, when some guy'd shoved her out of his way. He'd been intrigued by how she'd handled it. He watched her as she went about her buisness.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:41 am
Mallow removed the items in her bag that she wouldnt need until later, and took out her track and field uniform she had forgot in her locker last year. She looked it over, wondering if she would still be able to use it or if she needed a new one, and then carefully placed it into her bag.

Upon closing her locker Mallow made her way back tword the stairs, drawing her bag closer to her chest as she went for fear of someone knocking into her. Carefuly and slowly she made her way through the mass of people, and once on the other side where it was much clearer she continued on down the hallway, bag still clutched tight.

As she walked Mallow kept glancing around for any faces she remembered, and was carefull to give a gentle smile to those she didnt. Which of the faces had she seen would not make it a first term? Would this person be able to face the past problems that they might have? How about that one? Mallow gave a look of sad regret, and had to quickly push such thoughts aside. Because of the opening ceremony today any classes that would of been held by now were put on hold. She checked her watch. At least a good hour till the voice on the speakers would ask all students to gather for the ceremony. So instead of heading tword the History room Mallow took a left turn, out a door that lead to one of three known outdoor patios. She breathed in the cool crisp air, and silently took a seat at one of the many empty tables.

Mallow then pulled out a few of her 'extra' items in her bag, and set them out on the table before her. A few peices of fabric, each a different color, with a sewing needle and a half done...something. what it would be was a hand made bear, which when finished she always wanted to keep but instead she would give to her grandmother, who would then take it into her work and give to a random child. One of the fabrics flew off the table across the patio, and Mallow quickly went after it.

The-Orders-Army

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SpookySushi658

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:27 am
User Image
Lucien walked up to Norwood High, It was his first day here and he already hated it. Everyone was too cheerful looking. The sun was too bright. And to top it off the teachers and staff were already suspicious of him. This was ganna suck. He looked around trying to find the main office. His backpack rattled with his tools. knives, chains, hooks and the like. He should have a productive school year with the new methods hes been planning.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Mallow snached up the fabric and happened to see a young boy around her age wandering the hall just inside, looking lost. She quickly put her things back into her bag and ran inside after him. It was after all her vow to help any new students with such things. When she caught up to him she slowed to a walk, staring at his backpack as it made strange sounds. Like metal hitting metel. Pushing the thought aside she strolled to a walk beside him.
"Hey, my names Mallow. Your a new student here, right? Need any help getting around?" She gave a warm smile, finding this always helped even when dealing with the hardest problem filled teenagers.  

The-Orders-Army

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Dear Bliss

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:19 am
User Image
Mєℓody Eℓmorє

Right at the moment I step from the horrible car my mother drove, a 3TG Convertible, she yells almost on the tops of her lungs with that annoying English accent, ''Scurry on, dear! And don't forget to go to the bathroom before class!" Shaking my head at the people who stared at me and laughed, I flipped my mother off. She gasped quietly then swore under her breath, driving away quickly. Then, loaded with bags that felt like they weighed a ton, I ran from the sidewalk into my new high school, Norwood High. Feeling the impact of my heavy books that my mother decided I would need on my shoulders, I huff loudly through the sea of people, thinking to myself as I turned into a silent hallway, why the hell is she making me carry these many books?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:59 pm
User Image
xXxXxXxXhαnnα nσlαnd

Hanna let out what sounded more like a hiss than a sigh slither from her pale, pursed lips, her eyes burning the color of hate. The only thing she could see, feel, think, and breath was people. People, people people, PEOPLE! Or, many persons if you didn't want to use the forbidden word, though 'many persons' was much, much worse. It meant that each one of those humans walking had feelings, a name, a story, something they wanted to tell someone. Some reason to open their mothes and let their voices be heard. She absolutely despised it. Grimacing, and gripping the straps of her backpack tighter, she took that one step into hell that she never wanted to take.

One step forward, and the next thing the girl knew, she was swept away in a massive swarm of humans. She felt their skin touch against hers, saw their faces looking at her, her odd way of dressing, her hair color. She hated them all, and she knew not a single one of them. 'Hate is a very strong word' her mother once told her. She ignored the woman, for she hated her. Hanna took in a deep breath. She had planned to plow her way threw these humans, make it to a bathroom, and vomit up all of their faces, and chatter, their skin color, their clothes. But, instead, her lungs filled with horrid smells of them, and she felt herself gag. She let it all out, her face twisted into that of pure horror and rage, she clenched her fists. Deciding she wasn't going to let this hell sweep her up, she started to march her way through the thick crowd. The people infront parted like a flame thrower to a swarm of cockroaches as they took a glance at the look on Hanna's pale face.

Finally, finally after what felt like an endless amount of forever, she broke free of the crazed mob of humans, and to a place where there were few kids. A long hall, it seemed like, and a very peaceful place. Until she found a garbage can. Truthfully, people didn't disgust her, she just didn't like them, because she was afraid. Afraid they'd hate her, they'd pretend to be her friend so they could use her, and so on and so forth. So, vomitting after meeting someone or someones wasn't normal. In fact, she hadn't met anyone, but it was purely the smell about them. The stink of too many people in one place at a time. The smell of sweat, perfume, axe, hormones... All of it. It just sent a shiver down her spine, and something churning inside her.

Hanna sank down to her knees, clutching a garbage can in her arms, and let herself become sick into it. She felt horrid, her lungs burned from the fumes, and she felt pathetic. Absolutely and completely pathetic. Really, who pukes on their first day? Her, obviously. Though, she was glad no one had been around to see or hear her. As she began to stop being sick into the can, she heard footsteps. All the muscles in her body tensed, and she muttered to herself, "Oh, Dear Angel of Death, if a human has heard me vomitting, take me away with you at this very moment." She pleaded, the thought of someong seeing her vomitting sending more shivers down her spine, and churns turning inside her. She hated it here. It was hell.

"ι нaтe yoυ all"

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

Dear Bliss

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:54 am
User Image
Mєℓody Eℓmorє

Idraw one shaky breath under my backpack, hearing my heartbeat in my ears as my luggage becomes hard to bare. Then, almost as quiet as a whisper, I hear loud gagging noises down the hall. Frowning, my feet turn, guiding me towards the noise. I must be insane to follow such an instinct, but I couldn't help myself, I was purely curious. My feet finally let me stop at the end of the hall, the gagging was surrounding me with the loudest of sounds. Under my breath I say, "Are you okay?" as I gaze at the scene, my grasp on my bags loosening at the tons. This was sickening, as I drop my bags beside me, a hand flies up to my stomach, my throat pulsing loudly in my ears, drowning out the sounds around me.
Leaning against the wall to my left, over my bags, my free hand presses up to my lips as they push out quickly, my throat making an odd noise. My eyes squeeze shut as the nausea eases. Thunder started outside as the hall darkened, rain sounded the warning of a horrible storm. The female was beautiful, though I only saw her in the flashes of lightning, which came almost too close to the building for comfort, staring at her, I take a deep breath.

Romance // Drama

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games