Welcome to Gaia! ::

Japanese Academy

Back to Guilds

A virtual classroom where beginners can learn to read and write Japanese. New students welcome! 

Tags: Japanese, Academy, Japan, Learn, School 

Reply Roll Call
Helloo.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x Falsi

Shameless Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:11 pm

I just wrote a short introduction a few minutes ago, so I'll just copy and paste, lolo.

My name is Sara. I love cats and colors. I watch a lot of anime and I read.. a few manga series. My favorites are Bokura ga Ita, xxxHolic, The Wallflower, and Lucky Star. I listen to a lot of Japanese music not limited to J-Rock. As for music that isn't foreign, I listen to a lot of screamo/metalcore (yeah yeah I know you hate it.)
I've been studying Japanese for awhile, I suppose. I know kana, and a couple hundred kanji.
I most definately enjoy asian horror movies.
I have been a member of Gaia since 2005, even though this account is not even a year old. I don't really like to RP.
I look forward to getting to know everyone.
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:51 pm
x Falsi

I just wrote a short introduction a few minutes ago, so I'll just copy and paste, lolo.

My name is Sara. I love cats and colors. I watch a lot of anime and I read.. a few manga series. My favorites are Bokura ga Ita, xxxHolic, The Wallflower, and Lucky Star. I listen to a lot of Japanese music not limited to J-Rock. As for music that isn't foreign, I listen to a lot of screamo/metalcore (yeah yeah I know you hate it.)
I've been studying Japanese for awhile, I suppose. I know kana, and a couple hundred kanji.
I most definately enjoy asian horror movies.
I have been a member of Gaia since 2005, even though this account is not even a year old. I don't really like to RP.
I look forward to getting to know everyone.
heart

I've seen all those manga, my favourites were xxxHolic and the Wallflower. Same goes for the Japanese music!

A few hundred kanji is a great start. I hope I can teach you even more Japanese!  

Starry Starry Fright
Captain

Quotable Lunatic

8,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
Roll Call

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers