Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Between The Devil and the Deep Blue Sea (Pirate RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This is.
  No.
View Results

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:24 pm
Mia's heart thumped in her chest, soon she felt her toung running over his teeth. SHe pulled away from him and nuzzled his cheek.

Jareth stood up and streched, wiped the sleep from his eyes and silently went outside. "Time to do my rounds."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:00 pm
Wes touched his teeth with his toungue to feel the spot she touched. His cheeks burned in blush as she rose up. "I-I..." he stuttered. "I want you to know someting... when you went with the rich guy back at the port... I panicked... I thought that there was the slightist chance you would'nt come back..."  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:15 pm
"He was down before he could even take my boots off." Mia smiled standing up, "I need to go to our french man. And to see our new mate Onyx." she walked out of the house.

Jareth opened to tpins to the animals and he shooed the chickes out of their coop and gathered the eggs. He went up with the eggs and knocked on Onyx's door.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:09 pm
Wes sighed as she walked out, and put his hands under his head. He was barely sleepy at all, when he pulled out his dagger and started to sharpen it with his sharpening sword. He felt a tingling on his leg, pulled over the covers to find a HUGE spider on his leg! Wes literally flipped out of bed and on the other side, leaving the spider on the bed, he threw his dagger , peircing both the spider and his bed. and when he could'nt think it could get any worse, babies started sprawling out, dominating Wes's bunk. "....so much for sleep.." he let out a sigh of relief, until the pain caught up to him, he crouched onto the floor in pain, and when it died down, he slowly got up, and wondered what he could do....  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:58 pm
Mia walked to the small rock building at the far side of the Island that held the Frenchman in it. "Francis, who are you working for? I know you love me oh so much, but I want to know who wants me off the seas?"

Francis spit in her direction.

"The Jews spit to purify the ground from demons, thank you." She shot at him.

"You'd have to torture me before I'd tell you anything." He glared at her.

Mia sat on the ground and put her hands through the metal bars that imprisoned the general. "I can arrange your torture. I could do so many things to kill you yet still keep you alive, so if you don't want to leave my island utterly demented than I say that you need to tell me what I want to know."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:17 am
"hahahaha..." Wes made an entrance. "don't worry, my wound is fine" he quickly said to Mia. "and when she's done with you, I get my turn, and then Jareth, and then the rest of the crew! He pulled out his katana and then pointed it at the frenchman's face. "now... you gonna talk? or are you going with B: all the above?" Wes smiled with anticipation.  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Caryas

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:06 pm
Carlisle strode around the corner, whistling an idle sailing tune, and stumbling onto the scene with Francis, Mia, and Wes. He acted surprised. "Well, my my. We're no' roughin' on Frenchie, are we?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:02 pm
"This b*****d has done too many things to my and my family. you get in my way and I'll kill you too." Mia shot a look at Carlisle. "Now Francis please tell me, and if you do, I'll give you a row boat and you can leave here unscathed, it might take you a while to get to any island or eat, but at least you wont die by the hands of a woman."

Francis clanched his teeth and stared at Mia, "WHy would you be so merciful?"

"Wes you can answer that, go ahead and tell him that one particular time about my past."  

ruggaboo

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:32 am
"mm... its a little foggy on my part, but i'lll try."
he walked to the side a little.
"M'lady here was just a young girl, when Jareth found her. he intended to raid her village, but only saw it was her, alone with no parents. (wes knows nothing of the cannibals yet) He could have easily took the animals, the island, and whatever wealth was left on that island, but no. Jareth showed Mercy that one day, and now perhaps, you're being shown some mercy today. "
he leaned closer to Francis. "I suggest you take my advice and go the simple way."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:32 pm
Jareth decided on finding wes to pester him, he found him with Carlisle and Mia, they were around the rock prison. "What's going on?"

"I'm giving this filth a chance to leave here unscathed by our swords, and our islands beautiful treetrunk leeches."

Francis looked up as she said leeches, "Leeches?!"

"Yep, a foot in length, a good three inches in diameter when starving." She stands up and grabbed Jareth "How they latch on you see, is..." SHe bites into Jareth's arm, but not hard enough to leave a mark. "they bite on with a lipless mouth filled with little hooked teeth, their secreetion is like glue, so it's hard to pull them off once their on. And the wound they leave looks li-"

"WHat do you want to know?! I'll tell you, just please, the blood of Frenchmen is supposed to stay in the frenchmen." He stammered.

Jareth chuckled as he nudged Wes, "The leeches bit all way works, don't it?"  

ruggaboo

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:24 pm
"yeah" he whispered to jareth. "She even got ME with that bit. just wait, if frenchie there stops talking, i got something that might scare him to death! haha" Wes smirked creepily.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff