0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
i hate them with a passion
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 44

Slag10

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:42 am
remember when all their equipment got stollen... i lol'd. unfortunatly they didn't stop making terrible albums  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:46 am
allright lets stop bashing Streetlight here. They are an amazing band and their albums are amazing, far from terrible. Yeah, they might not be hardcore but who gives a flying ********. They are amazing and I hope they keep producing music partly out of spite for those of you here that have no taste for music and because I enjoy their music.  

Onewing949

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:11 am
sorru but when a and has a damn creditcard machine, they deserve to be robbed. honestly. and then being like hey, spend a billion dollars and thomas will go naked for you! no not literally, but I wouldn't put it past them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:30 pm
give me billion dollars and I'll strip for you too  

Onewing949

Slag10

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:25 am
i like this guy... he fights back. the other streetlight fans just whine and b***h.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:06 am
Slag10
i like this guy... he fights back. the other streetlight fans just whine and b***h.

agreed.  

Guns of Navarone

Kingshortpants

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:31 pm
99 songs of the revolution. Kalnoky is putting out 8 cover albums he has ran out of original thoughts the whole ska comunity is doomed!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:58 pm
Kingshortpants
99 songs of the revolution. Kalnoky is putting out 8 cover albums he has ran out of original thoughts the whole ska comunity is doomed!

Kalnoky had original thoughts after keasbey nights? coulda fooled me.  

Guns of Navarone

Kingshortpants

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:51 pm
I was being sarcastic.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:50 pm
God damn, I come back here and you're still ******** moaning about how Streetlight is ruining your scene. Grow a pair and ******** deal with it. This thread has been reduced to a bunch of pussies agreeing at how bad a band is. Seriously, if you don't see how ******** dumb this makes you look... well, you get it.

And I'm sure one of you is going to respond to this with some bullshit excuse trying to justify how retarded you are. Go ahead, I can use a laugh.  

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:39 am
A Pharmaceutical Bandit
God damn, I come back here and you're still ******** moaning about how Streetlight is ruining your scene. Grow a pair and ******** deal with it. This thread has been reduced to a bunch of pussies agreeing at how bad a band is. Seriously, if you don't see how ******** dumb this makes you look... well, you get it.

And I'm sure one of you is going to respond to this with some bullshit excuse trying to justify how retarded you are. Go ahead, I can use a laugh.

No justification here. I just don't like them, and Thomas is seriously one of the worst guitar players ever. So people who worship him/them annoy me. Granted, yelling at them doesn't help, however it does help boredom. So while I may be retarded, atleast I'm not bored.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:17 pm
Kingshortpants

yeah but a lot of ska bands go through a phase when they release a lot of cover albums. Just look at RBF they have been releasing a lot of covers lately. Not to say that I'm glad that Streetlight is releasing an album of covers but I wouldn't single Streetlight out. If anything you should make fun of them for saying that the release date was Oct. 8th and then they said early 2009. That's a huge difference.  

Onewing949

Guns of Navarone

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:01 pm
Onewing949
Kingshortpants

yeah but a lot of ska bands go through a phase when they release a lot of cover albums. Just look at RBF they have been releasing a lot of covers lately. Not to say that I'm glad that Streetlight is releasing an album of covers but I wouldn't single Streetlight out. If anything you should make fun of them for saying that the release date was Oct. 8th and then they said early 2009. That's a huge difference.

RBF= 1 cover CD (or 2, if you wanna count blank CD)

Streetlight = 8 cover cds, 99 songs that aren't your own.

Maybe if he was as accomplished artist with over 200 songs, been around forever, and was looking to go out by doing a bunch of covers to respect those that influence him or that will carry on the legend of ska, then it would be okay. However, thats not the case.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:11 am
----Only you can take my breath away with just a smile;;----
x

Mmm, streetlight.

I'll always think of them as my first ska band, even though they totally weren't.
I was into Goldfinger, Less Than Jake and Reel Big Fish loooong before I knew about Streetlight, but I didn't know what ska was until my boyfriend was like "DUDE SKA'S AWESOME HERE." and gave me their CD. xD

ribbon teeth

Loiterer

Stuff About Bands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas