Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online Mini Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a mini version of Gaia Online. Bring all your friends and check us out! 

Tags: gaia, mini, friends, chatterbox, random 

Reply Barton Town/Commerce ( RP´s)
City Of False Dreams (Now accepting)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuwa-chan

5,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:07 am
User Image
In the city of Golkumen in the year 3573 located somewhere in Europe, the government controls all aspects of their society. The entire city is crawling with crime the five Crime Lords control the North, South, East, West, and Center parts of the city. The government knows of the corruption of the city and chooses to do nothing about it. Instead they send Vindicators to do their dirty work such as collecting money and disciplining those out of line. The government shall soon feel the full force of the city they had for so many years neglected. Profiles for the RP shall be posted Here. This is a new way of posting RP profiles, so let me know what you think it its comments section. Send all profiles to.

Chocolate Nya Nya or Kohaku The God.

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:12 am
Rules

1. No god modding.
2. Keep it at PG-17 maximum.
3. Swearing is allowed just don't do it excessively.
4. Send profiles to me with the title of what you wish to be.
5. Three characters maximum.
6. Killing is allowed but it MUST be agreed upon with the other RP actor.
7. Semi-Literacy is required, also at least 3 sentences are needed per post.
8. If nothing is happening you may Time Skip. (Advance your characters time line.)
9. There is a limit upon some of the titles, such as Vindicators -8-, Crime Lords -5- -Splicer, Black Market, Drug, Money Laundering, Killing-, Government Council Members -4-, Military Officers -8-. Slash through = Taken.
10. You are allowed up to three weapons maximum.

Fuwa-chan

5,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Fuwa-chan

5,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:14 am
Profile Skeletons

* Name: -Your character name.- (Please include a first and last name, middle name is optional.)
* Gaianame: -Your gaia name.-
Birth Year: -What year where they born?-
Eye Color: -Their eye color.-
Hair Color: -Their hair color.-
Hight: -How tall are they?-
Weight: -How much they weigh?-
Nationality: -Where they come from?-
* Weapons: -Weapon if any.-
* Personality: -How they act around others.-
* Biography: -How they grew up.-
Theme: -Their theme as you want it, do not copy a theme.-

* Required

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:56 pm
User Image
Mari sat atop a skyscraper above the West District, grinning as she spied a drug dealer. "Oh, me, oh ,my. What do we have here?" She asked herself curiously pulling out her dagger and licking it in a deranged way. She slowly slid down the side of the building, her dagger making a horrid sound. She jumped off the side of the building and landing hard in front of the dealer. "Why..... hello there." she creepily spoke in a child like tone before lunging at the man slitting his throat before he could react. "Mission done, the toy broke." She said on her telecomm and walking off into the city part of the district.  

Fuwa-chan

5,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kohaku The God

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:26 am
User Image Zelman sat in a chair with his back to the door. He looked out the window and stared at the sky. "I wonder what today will hold for me?" He asked his self. He sighed a bit as he turned to look at the door as someone came in "Well hello there what is the problem today?" Zelman asked as he slowly began to stand up from his chair.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:49 pm
Cre hopped from rooftop to rooftop, homing in on his target. It was a man that was in charge of a drug ring and hadn't payed his due to the local crime boss... Cre had already taken out 3 of this guys top body guards, he had one left then he would be all alone...Cre dropped down off the rooftops onto the speeding car rounding the corner below. Drawing his daggers, Cre punches through the roof so he didn't slide off the car. Cre closes his eyes as he kneels, Drawing his blade "Musai Koutetsu". Cre plunges the blade through the roof impaling his target through his shoulder piercing his heart, killing him instantly. Cre then jumps forward off the car tossing a kunai through the front windshield hitting him in the throat. Cre lands and lunges to the side, dodging the speeding car. Standing Cre looks back at the wreck of a car about to happen, and then turns and walks off towards the place he had set up as his house, sheathing Musai Koutetsu.  

Crelian Fratele

Fuwa-chan

5,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:07 am
User Image
User Image

Mari hopped up next to Cre. "What are you searching for sweets?" She said with a slight hiss in her voice, a slight speech habit she picked up when she was younger. She pulled out her daggers and started playing with them. She looked over at Cre and tilted her head. "You did a number on those people."

If I like you I play with you, if I hate you, I play more. If I love you I tend to break you. For I am a thing of pure sugar.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:41 am
User Image
CRE FRATELE ►►►

Cre eyed the girl uninterested. He had heard the female from the puddles of water she had failed to avoid. why would i want to tell you... your obviously a Vindicator like myself... i have no wish to die tonight Cre was ready no matter what the Girl threw at him...

◄ ◄ ◄ Midnight Assassin

Crelian Fratele

Fuwa-chan

5,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:35 am
User Image
User Image
"Well your no fun!" She said stomping her foot slightly and turning her head up from him. "But it's ok, I had nothing else better to do. So are we gonna kill more people?" She asked excitedly.

If I like you I play with you, if I hate you, I play more. If I love you I tend to break you. For I am a thing of pure sugar.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:04 pm
User Image
CRE FRATELE ►►►

Cre was weary of the little girl... he knew what Vindicators could do.... but he did have a second target tonight... Maybe the little girl could be of some use. I do have a second target that i need to take out, if your good you can tag along.... Follow me Cre began to sprint off in the direction of the Docks.

◄ ◄ ◄ Midnight Assassin

Crelian Fratele

Barton Town/Commerce ( RP´s)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces