Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Zelda: A Link to the past

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lt Gigglebottom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:00 am
just bought it for the wii a few days ago and forgot how fun that game was a long time ago and still is as I'm playing it. It's the kinda games that take more than a few days or a week or two even, to beat is what i love in a game. now people are too concentrated on the multiplayer in games in my opinion. Although the storyline in this game and how you start out is REALLY blunt which i find hilarious.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:08 pm
Stupid ice temple.

Other than that, great game. I prefer other Zelda games, but that's a different topic. Older single-player games often seem to be more fun than modern games, in my opinion, despite the technical limitations of older systems.  

darkslasherX
Crew

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:08 pm
darkslasherX
Stupid ice temple.

Other than that, great game. I prefer other Zelda games, but that's a different topic. Older single-player games often seem to be more fun than modern games, in my opinion, despite the technical limitations of older systems.

As you probably know I whole heartily agree. About the older single-player games. Not so much zelda games being great, lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:57 am
nitnit
darkslasherX
Stupid ice temple.

As you probably know I whole heartily agree. About the older single-player games. Not so much zelda games being great, lol.

To make modern games better it probably needs more cowbell  

Lt Gigglebottom

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:13 pm
No.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:46 am
IMO, this, along with Minish Cap, are the only good Zelda games.  

Raike99

Haratio TaFotter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:23 pm
I enjoyed this one. This was right behind OoT for being my favorite Zelda game.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:12 pm
I remember playing this years ago on my SNES. its been a while. ahhh the memories. good game  

rutarete

darkslasherX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:44 pm
nitnit
As you probably know I whole heartily agree. About the older single-player games.
Chrono Trigger. Yup.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:10 am
That game was pretty awesome. Not really something I'd play multiple times (I usually don't replay games unless you can do things very differently each time), but definitely a "must play" for anyone who wants to understand the most important console games of that era.  

nitnit
Captain

Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces