View Results

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:09 am
I've been thinking alot about this for some time now and was just wondering what would be everybody's opinion and if someone would be interested in helping me out. Here's the deal, we've all notice how DEAD this guild is. I want to help bring it back to life so I was thinking about creating a NEW rp but with a twist of sorts.

I haven't gone through all of the rps that already exists in this guild but I have notice something. Most of these are either 1x1, you playing someone from a different generation in the HM games, or you actually PLAYING the main characters in the HM games. Nothing wrong with those rps mind you (I'm in one of them myself) I'm just pointing out how they kinda have the same thing going on. So I was wondering..."what can I do to be different?" and that's where hopefully some of you come in. If we all pitch in with an idea then we're bound to create something that won't stop withing the first few post of rping.

So here's what I got, the rp will be called Dark Harvest. And the reason for that is because this Harvest Moon story will revolve in a parallel universe of sorts. Where all the Harvest Goddesses are Evil, the Witch Princess is good, the wizard is neutral and the Harvest King is sealed away and missing. As for the Harvest sprites...well...let them be mini monsters from hell or something?

Anyways, this is where I need everyone's help. I don't plan on having vampires or any mythical creatures in this rp. Just cause it'll be called Dark Harvest doesn't mean that it'll have to have "Dark" creatures of the night. We already got the goddess for that so I think we'll pass. It should be about the struggle that we go through as we grow up in a world where our "Saviors" are our greatest fear and number one enemy. A world where despite all the darkness, there's still that one glimmer of hope for something different.

Get what I'm saying? So what do you think?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:19 pm
Hmm maybe have it be like a certain few characters were originally in the normal world but something went wrong and they were sent to the parallel universe and so they have to try to fix it back to normal while trying to not get detected by the evil Harvest Goddess who will imprison them if word gets to her?  

Bunny_Gaz

Inquisitor

10,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Inquisitor 200

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:14 am
Ah that definitely sounds like a good idea. If so though, we'll have to use the least likely characters to become heroes. Like Murry from Forget-Me-Not Valley. Or Rock, Muffy and a few others. If they were to get sent to the parelle world then each one of them would be force to become something different from what they once were. Muffy will have to get smart in order to survive, Rock will have to grow up and start working so he doesn't raise suspicion, and Murry will...well I don't know sweatdrop

But that's if using original characters are decided. Which they most likely will if people understand the concept i'm trying to bring into this new potential rp.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:09 am
Sounds like a good idea. mrgreen  

taurus_boy

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:09 am
I'm glad someone thinks so ^_^  
The Harvest Moon Guild