Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online Mini Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a mini version of Gaia Online. Bring all your friends and check us out! 

Tags: gaia, mini, friends, chatterbox, random 

Reply ChatterBox
Animal Conservation

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moonfall Melody

Seeker

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:34 pm
Anybody like animals? Well, hate to see animal get killed? Post your feelings about it here. I just hate people who do illegal killing of endangered animals, I mostly hate it when people try to fight back and can't win! Even the law is trying to stop it, and still can't put an end to it!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:13 pm
Double Swords
Anybody like animals? Well, hate to see animal get killed? Post your feelings about it here. I just hate people who do illegal killing of endangered animals, I mostly hate it when people try to fight back and can't win! Even the law is trying to stop it, and still can't put an end to it!!!!
I fully agree with this. It is very wrong to kill endangered animals. Whether poachers know it or not. The coat they just claimed may alter out whole eco-system. People can be greedy idiots sometimes. Good Topic Double Swords.  

Psychosis_666
Captain

O.G. Noob

5,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

craftykitsune
Crew

Invisible Giver

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:47 am
Psychosis_666
Double Swords
I fully agree with this. It is very wrong to kill endangered animals. Whether poachers know it or not. The coat they just claimed may alter out whole eco-system. People can be greedy idiots sometimes. Good Topic Double Swords.

yes, its a good topic. a bit 'heavy'.
hm...lets see. I dont support the killing of animals when its unnecessary or toward a species that is immensly declining in population.
Is it hypocritical of me to not mind that some animals are killed and then get offended when others are harmed or killed? Like, I dont mind when cows/pigs are killed because I like to eat them (dont support the way their treated before they die though), but I'm disgusted to see how people abuse their pets, like dogs and cats.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:08 pm
craftykitsune
Psychosis_666
Double Swords

yes, its a good topic. a bit 'heavy'.
hm...lets see. I dont support the killing of animals when its unnecessary or toward a species that is immensly declining in population.
Is it hypocritical of me to not mind that some animals are killed and then get offended when others are harmed or killed? Like, I dont mind when cows/pigs are killed because I like to eat them (dont support the way their treated before they die though), but I'm disgusted to see how people abuse their pets, like dogs and cats.

Yeah I also agree with the cruelty against animals. There is something I gotta say about what craftykistune said though. I would've agreed with her about not minding the slaughtering of animals that are made for food, but there's this one website that really changed the way I looked at that now. It had to do with the way turkeys are harvested. Because there are so many of them being bred, they have no animal protections for them. So whatever type of brutality the turkey receives, no one will get in trouble, even if they suffer horribly. If you don't believe me, check out the link below, but I want to give you extreme caution because it really is disturbing and sick in a twisted way. When you enter the link, it will be an ugly version of the Cooking Mama game. As you play the game, you will receive info and links about turkeys. But again, I warn you, because they don't hide anything...  

FF7-Yin

Moonfall Melody

Seeker

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:18 am
Well, whether chickens or whales, all animals should be treated equally. Even if they have no animal protection laws or rights. BTW can we type our opinions on this topic a bit shorter.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:32 pm
now i feel bad, i just had my cat put down... he was extremely sick and in pain and nothing we did could help him... found out it was a bad case of a bladder infection that turned his bladder rock hard after wards mixed with a stomach thing he had since birth... did we give up too soon? the medication wasn't working and he couldn't even keep water down.... he looked like a starved cat since hadn't eaten the last few days, we kept him clean though, wiping him down cleaning up the foam vomit, cuddling him as he slept petting him to make sure he was still breathing, he scared us to death, until we only had that option.... did i go about this wrong? am i a unintentional bad person?  

silver-vixen-babydoll

Ruthless Regular

21,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ChatterBox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items