Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Gaian Charity: Hiatus =(

Back to Guilds

A really awesome chairty that helps people questing. 

Tags: Charity 

Reply Jibba-Jabba Forum
Good, you killed the bug. NO WAIT DON'T KILL THAT. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heart of Time

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:01 pm
One of my old cats would eat spiders. We used to have a hot tub, and she loved that, because lots of spiders went in there. When she jumped in she'd slide up and down the sides the a skateboarder before she'd slow down enough to catch the bugs. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:19 pm
Okay, my current cat just tried to eat my rug. Again. I know fiber is important, but eating rug bits cannot be good for her.

And why does green rug taste better than beige or pink? She only eats green carpet.....  

Heart of Time

Beauitful Massacre

Dangerous Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:02 am
Bleh, we're not allowed to have pets. Tho, we take the stray kitttens or dogs, bring them to the veterns and basically keep it! We share it with the nieghboorhood, thing is, the cat killed the yawn and then killed some of the floor boreds then somehow killed itself on our porch. I thought cats had 9 livess... Why youe liee nature why you lieee! talk2hand

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:32 pm
Beauitful Massacre
Bleh, we're not allowed to have pets. Tho, we take the stray kitttens or dogs, bring them to the veterns and basically keep it! We share it with the nieghboorhood, thing is, the cat killed the yawn and then killed some of the floor boreds then somehow killed itself on our porch. I thought cats had 9 livess... Why youe liee nature why you lieee! talk2hand
Is it sad I laughed at this?
gonk

Aerobe
Captain

Jibba-Jabba Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items