Reply [IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]
[PRP] Wandering the night - Fin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kireiryuu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:20 pm
Being with the older goddess was really refreshing! Niesha had only ever been around her mother, aunt and family members.

It was then that she realized the real reason she was coming here and that was to go back to Airi. Oh, did she have a story to tell Airi now! Another friend she had met here in God's Haven.

She reached forward and nuzzled the older lioness affectionately, something she did with her best friend. It was a way to not only be closer to her friend, but also a way for her blind friend to know that she was here. She hoped the older lioness didn't mind.

"I should be heading off to meet up with Airi..." Her voice trailed off shyly, "I'd love to see you again, Alba!" She got ready to head on off in the direction she was going.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:45 pm
Abla chuckled slightly and leaned in carefully to nuzzle the lioness back, she was a little surprised as it seemed the lioness came out of her shell a little bit for Abla it made her smile. She stood up stretching her paws. "I hope to see you again soon young one." she chuckled before flicking her tail around behind her.

"I don't live far off make sure to see me." She then nodded again. "I wish you the best luck. If any hardships come your way make sure to see me." She chuckled slightly nodding at her before spreading her wings before turning away and she started to head toward her den. She was feeling pretty good. She got the company that she had wanted for a while.  

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas