Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Junjou Romantica Main Forum
What got you into yaoi?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:30 am
Hello everyone.
This is your captain speaking and I just wanna get to know everyone some more.
We all know from accepting you guys into the guild why you love Junjou Romantica so much.
Now, I want to know what got you into yaoi and why you love it soo much! x3

In my case, a friend introduced me to yaoi in 7th grade by showing me Sukisyo (Sukisho) and Gravitation.
Who doesn't love those two?!
I just loved how adorable the boys were with one another and how genuine their relationships were.
I realized then that the gay community even being expressed into anime was amazing!
Now, I still adore shounen-ai and yaoi more than ever!
To even write my first fanfiction with yaoi, it's like a dream come true!

>w<

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:38 pm
My friend told me about gravitaion then I started to like yaoi. Got rlly deep into yaoi. xD

Rachie~  

xXCandieeeXx

4,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:50 pm
Seems like Gravitation is the main one. For me, I was looking through on Demand and saw Gravitation. Not know what it was, I watched the episode where Shouichi (spelling) sneaked into Yuki's house in a battery suit. I didn't know what yaoi was at the time, but I knew I loved it. My sister explained to me that day I saw that episode what yaoi/seme/uke was. She doesn't like it, but she used to be into anime, not anymore though. She is cool though, doesn't even find it weird that I adore yaoi.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:21 pm
I started with slash..... like Naruto slash I tihnk. But then I was on ZOMGAnime and typed in yaoi.....and got Junjou Romantica >3< so Junjou Romantica was my first real yaoi. And I've never (or ever will probably) turned back. biggrin  

- Not So Klainey -

Dapper Fatcat

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:23 pm
Haha!
There really is no turning back when it comes to yaoi.
Once you start to like it, there's no looking back and no regrets afterward.
I appreciate the meaning of it all as well and how even being gay is appreciated in Japan.
And it's crazy how it always seems to be Gravitation that starts us off when it comes to being a fan.
It's also good to hear that Junjou was some people's first yaoi!
That's the best way to start, after all~! >w<

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:33 pm
The Typical Daydreamer
Haha!
I appreciate the meaning of it all as well and how even being gay is appreciated in Japan.
And it's crazy how it always seems to be Gravitation that starts us off when it comes to being a fan.

Junjou Romantica was 2nd for me. But yeah, I think Gravitation is the perfect yaoi to get into the genre, because it is not too hardcore, so it eases fans into it.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

The Typical Daydreamer
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:02 am
LucidElliotAtray
The Typical Daydreamer
Haha!

Junjou Romantica was 2nd for me. But yeah, I think Gravitation is the perfect yaoi to get into the genre, because it is not too hardcore, so it eases fans into it.

Exactly. It's also been fun getting a gay guy into yaoi. They get into anime and then it's like
"There's anime for gays?!"
That's always a funny reaction. x3
I'm glad everyone's opening up to this subject.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:13 pm
The Typical Daydreamer
LucidElliotAtray
The Typical Daydreamer
Haha!

Exactly. It's also been fun getting a gay guy into yaoi. They get into anime and then it's like
"There's anime for gays?!"
That's always a funny reaction. x3
I'm glad everyone's opening up to this subject.

People would be opening up to it because yaoi is awesome. Lol, been said before, but I had to say it.  

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

Junjou Romantica Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces