Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia Online Mini Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a mini version of Gaia Online. Bring all your friends and check us out! 

Tags: gaia, mini, friends, chatterbox, random 

Reply ChatterBox
Rant about something

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

unk tensor

Aged Citizen

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:23 pm
Just some info; I'm in fly over country, Its summer, Schools out.

Just what is the idea of having a small crew at every fast food and normal restaurant in town?. Do you think that your costumers have 20 to 30 minutes to stand in line while you sent your crew out on breaks during lunch and dinner rushes? Did you learn this 'time management' model in collage? It seems to be obvious that you don't care, so why should I stand in line like one of the lemmings? Calling upper management, even with excellent documentation and names, is a joke!

What I am thinking of doing is to use your drive thru and if I have not paid for my order, I will wait no more than 10 minutes after my order is taken. At that time I will drive off and you can waste the food that I ordered. I also think this will work for some walk in stores.

I am going to use whatever I can to get others to leave your restaurant with me. Maybe if you lose enough money and market share, something will be done about this. evil  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:47 pm
wow... nice rant but that never happens here  

lil_ sweet kitten_15

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Devils little princess

6,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:00 pm
Since this is a rant thread I am going to make a story for my rant.

Once upon a time there was a tiger name Zilroy. There is a special secret about Zilroy though. He is an astronaut. One day Zilroy was called up on a special mission to go to the planet Upatolan. He was told that this planet was set to be cover with cheese wiz in 15.764878 hours. This made Zilroy frantic so he took off right away! The space trip was incredibly long. The whole way Zilroy drew pictures of a mythical creature called Zubadubade. Zilroy ran out of ink though. "Oh no!" Exclaimed the tiger. Looking around space he happened upon the planet Tilfor. This excited Zilroy and he went there immediately. Once Zilroy landed he was greeted by a strange creature with rubber feet and black and white silky skin. They called themselves penguins. They did crazy dances with sliding down white cold surfaces with a cupcake on their head. Zilroy wouldn't let himself be distracted by their epic ways though. Once he told the penguins what he was there for they gladly gave him 3 pens with full ink. Zilroy danced back onto his spaceship with joy and continued on his journey to get to Upatolan. It took a long time but Zilroy finally landed on this strange planet of green stones. Now Zilroy had no clue what to do to get rid of this cheesy threat. He saw the large lollipop that had a hole in the top meant to shoot out the orange substance. Looking around in complete panic, Zilroy looked down at the pens he was given by the penguins. Chucking the pen at the lollipop he managed to hit it right on target. With the pen stuck in the hole of the lollipop now all he could do was wait. All around him strange creatures with two square heads and the bodies of humans stood around. Their attire was of skinny jeans and blue and purple ponchos on their upper torsos. They all watched in content patience. Looking down at his watch the timer went down. 7...6...5...4...3...2...1...Pooooffff....The lollipop tried to shoot out its weapon but it backfired causing the large and sweet object to explode. Everyone around clapped in happiness and surrounded Zilroy in a sort of party. They where chanting in weird tongues as the small bits of lollipop fell all around. Zilroy nodded his head to all and got back onto his spaceship. Heading back home he was excited as he would be welcome back not just as a simple tiger with a wish. But a hero with a large ribbon.

The end(Story time is now done)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:23 pm
ah..... yes  

unk tensor

Aged Citizen

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trader 100

unk tensor

Aged Citizen

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:44 pm
Are we here by ourselves? Hundreds of members and no regular posts? Come on its summer, most people have extra time. I know its very hot and humid, but could you spare a few minutes to respond? High numbers seem to draw new members.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:46 pm
oh a rant thread~ yays~

i hate it when people post one word or one liners on an rp..... seriously! if your not going to take the time to write out a good post GTFO!!!!! even when im in a writers block i try for a paragraph so im not leaving people hanging on nothing ya know? its called common sense people! im not going to write you your post! i have better things to do than sit here for 20 minutes waiting for a one liner then spend another 10 writing a good post just to recieve another one liner~! scream sheesh~! i also hate when you write a good post just to be up'ed by some random dude who probably cut and pasted his 6 paragraph post~! sheesh~!

thank you for reading ~! i feel so much better now blaugh  

silver-vixen-babydoll

Ruthless Regular

21,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

unk tensor

Aged Citizen

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:35 pm
It so ________ing hot!, I can even post when I want to. Computers just love the heat. Me, I think of another addition to Less's story in the AC at work and lose it in heat on the way home. I say we just skip May, June, July, August and September all together. dramallama  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:53 am
Tensor5
It so ________ing hot!, I can even post when I want to. Computers just love the heat. Me, I think of another addition to Less's story in the AC at work and lose it in heat on the way home. I say we just skip May, June, July, August and September all together. dramallama

no~! not august~! i won't turn 18 if you do~! crying  

silver-vixen-babydoll

Ruthless Regular

21,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

unk tensor

Aged Citizen

8,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:36 pm
Trying my hand at selling in the exchange. Oh sh*t Oh Sh*t I hope I don't screw up!  
ChatterBox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games