Submit

comadorslinky

Dangerous Smoker

11,425 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:14 pm
I hadnt smoked in a few months and some friends took me to a party. a guy brought out his pipe and we started talking and smokin... after a few bowls he was done and handed me his pipe and said "you want to smoke right?" i nodded.. he handed me a box with weed in it and said " a pipe is in your right hand and a box with a bag of weed is in you left.. the pipe is cashed.. if you can figure out the problem then you can smoke all you want".. i fell on the floor laughing so hard... i smoked the rest of that night and since it had been a few months i was a light weight so when i got home and took a shower my soap started talking to me.... it was AWSOME! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:38 am
One time, I was stoned at school and at breakfast these 2 guys got into a fight and I laughd my assss offf.

I wish I could remember some of the cooler things that has happened to me. :  

Just Neva

Obiwan katokey

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:49 pm
mine just happened lol well here goes:

i had finished hitting my bong and decided that the water was pretty dirty so i dumped it out and thought "man im pretty stoned so i bet ill forget to fill this before my next bowl" so 15 minutes later im halfway through a bowl and i look down into my bong and guess what, its dry as a ******** bone! so i just dry hit the last half of a bowl cus im too stoned to get up lol  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:58 am
Hmm probably breaking an ex boyfriends bong. We had been at the river drinking and smoking bowls all day long, and I was just super out of it and nodded out, and ended up breaking a 80 bong that we put together, glass on glass. xD He was pretty pissed.

Thee Ringmaster

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Just Neva

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:02 am
Thee Ringmaster
Hmm probably breaking an ex boyfriends bong. We had been at the river drinking and smoking bowls all day long, and I was just super out of it and nodded out, and ended up breaking a 80 bong that we put together, glass on glass. xD He was pretty pissed.

reminds me of this one time my brothers friends brought a blunt wrap over to my house and I wanted to look at it so he gave it to me and then as soon as it was in my hands it ripped. My brothers friend was pissed. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:50 am
Just Neva
Thee Ringmaster

reminds me of this one time my brothers friends brought a blunt wrap over to my house and I wanted to look at it so he gave it to me and then as soon as it was in my hands it ripped. My brothers friend was pissed. XD

xP don't you love it when that kinda s**t happens? Hahhaa.

Thee Ringmaster

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Just Neva

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:44 pm
Thee Ringmaster
Just Neva
Thee Ringmaster

Ohhh yes.
I mean, I might as well enjoy it if it's going
to happen to me all the time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:34 pm
Just Neva
Thee Ringmaster
Just Neva
Thee Ringmaster

Ohhh yes.
I mean, I might as well enjoy it if it's going
to happen to me all the time.

True that

Thee Ringmaster

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Marijuana Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff