Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]
[PRP] Well, Hello There (Fiorella & Nulis)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:59 pm
She had gotten a bit farther in her explorations than she had expected. Fiorella pulled to a stop, looking around the unfamiliar territory with a hint of dread. If the pride found out that she had gone over the border (and she was rather positive she had) there might be trouble.

Then again, she thought, it seemed like such a long time since she had been on her own that a few moments wouldn't hurt. As long as she got home before the curfew, right?

She stretched, looking up at the sky. The sun was high above her, showing that it was just a little past noon. She had plenty of time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:19 pm
Nulis was having a nice walk today. It so nice out for a walk and that what Nulis did. He walk since he woke up today. He got a feeling that something good was going to happen. He didn't know what it would be but he knew it would be good none the less.

He yawn and lay his body next to a tree that he just found. He was getting hot from the noon sun and this was great spot to lay down at. With one eye open he began to hum a sweet song to him self. He just love days like these. No one to mess with him or no fights. Just him, the sky, the grass, and the trees. That was nice for a wonder loner like him. His tail flick around as he hum more of his sweet song.

Nothing could make this better well maybe some food and a pretty lady that. That two thing would never hurt. Nope not at all. That would make this day ten time better then what it was. But that would be like what a 10% chance that would happen to him. He shook it off and hum again. Like that would ever happen. He haven't seen a pretty lady and about a mouth. It was been bad for him lately with the ladies. He shook it off once more and hum again. Why try give up this good mood no need for that.

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:50 pm
The sound of humming caught Fiorella's ear and she slowly headed towards it, wondering just who would be this close to the borders of their hidden tribe. If it was a danger, she decided, she would race back to the pride and tell them. Even if it were to get her into trouble.

She hesitated, mentally evaluating just how much trouble she'd get into with the boss lady. Perhaps she might not even become a geisha, no matter how hard she tried--but if she saved the pride because of an early warning, she might turn out lucky!

With that thought she headed closer, her eyes catching on the striped male lying there. Just one male, she realized. And by the way he was acting, he had no clue he was close to the pride.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:17 pm
Nulis who was still did not know that there was a female near bye. He just hum more and let the wind cool him off. He look around with one eye that was still open. Did him just see something brown? No that couldn't be. He shook his head and it not phase him. But on the other there could be something out there. Hm he with have to make should he be careful.

"O, who out there. I ain't be wanna no harm, yer hear! Now get in going...Unless yer want none too. If ya want the tree then ya'll ain't getin her. I just be wantin some rest. Not to sound rude ya'll know. I just get mad when I can't get any sleep." He said and in a sleepy tone. He didn't want to some rude he just want to go to sleep. He hope whatever it was that it would be nice or at least go alway...unless it was female. Now female could stay. He laugh at this thought of his.

He laugh it off and began to hum again but this time with both eyes open.

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:28 pm
She hesitated, wondering if this wasn't the last moment of freedom she would get before the boss lady killed her. If it was, she thought, he was a rather sexy looking male, wasn't he? There was no harm in entertaining one last time before she died.

"I'm not looking for trouble, no," she said as she stepped into sight. "I was just wondering who was out here. I don't usually run into many other leopards." Or rogues, but she didn't mention that title. If she did, he might realize she was part of a pride.

That would be unforgivable.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:54 pm
It must been Nulis lucky day! His eye shot up like to big pancakes when he saw who was coming, a FEMALE! Oh lucky day! She was hot to, which was ten times better! He glad that he came this way. He was happy that he did come this way. Someone told not to but man was he wrong! HA!

He look at her one more time before he said "Well I be sorry for being so rude to a pretty lady like you. I sure glad you ain't looking for any too! You don't see lots of leopards, Well ain't that dang shame. I see them all the time but that cus I be traveling! Tell me why a pretty lady like yourself wondering around by yourself?" He flick his tail and sat up. He made sure got one more good around to see if there where other. When there where no other that he could see, he smile. He then waited for her to speak.

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces