Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Message for the Muslims here

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fancy hossasm

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:17 am
Can you please get to know Islam better ?
If you asked for my opinion about this guild , I would tell you to change the name of that guild to The Comedy Guild Of Gaia .
Get to know Islam then talk .
The responsibility of this guild is so big , you have in your hands a big responsibility of making people know what is Islam .
You're not ready for that , the guild's owner his parents don't pray and he doesn't pray The Friday , one the vice captains said more than once "I don't want to be Muslim" and she doesn't even pray .
Arabians on this guild their number is so low , you need more Arabians so they make you get to know more about Islam .
Plus when you enter discussions with non-Muslims and I saw more than a discussion the discussion ends with a major failure for you .
Please please , get to know Islam then talk .
And by knowing Islam I mean truly know what you're saying , don't talk without clues , don't enter discussions you can't discuss at .
What you're doing is very dangerous , in your hand you make people know if Islam good or bad .
One word of you might make a terrible opinion about Islam for the non-Muslims .
I hope you understand .  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:08 am
fancy hossasm
If you asked for my opinion about this guild , I would tell you to change the name of that guild to The Comedy Guild Of Gaia .
The responsibility of this guild is so big , you have in your hands a big responsibility of making people know what is Islam .
You're not ready for that , the guild's owner his parents don't pray and he doesn't pray The Friday , one the vice captains said more than once "I don't want to be Muslim" and she doesn't even pray .
Arabians on this guild their number is so low , you need more Arabians so they make you get to know more about Islam .
Plus when you enter discussions with non-Muslims and I saw more than a discussion the discussion ends with a major failure for you .
And by knowing Islam I mean truly know what you're saying , don't talk without clues , don't enter discussions you can't discuss at .
What you're doing is very dangerous , in your hand you make people know if Islam good or bad .
I hope you understand .

Ok.

Ur telling us that we don't know about Islam, and that arabs are all imaams?

I would have deleted this topic, but I think that ur point is really funny rofl

So if my parents don't pray 5 times all day it means that their son is not muslim?

The vice captain? U mean dark_sunshin? or Fish_of_steel? cuz they are both religious people, they also both pray 5 times a day, and they both have muslim family. For an example dark_sunshin's dad is a big preffesor in Islam.

Don't u dare talk like that about other people.

Arabs in guild? There are many, but believe me, arabs ain't always perfect as u think.

Topics are not failures, for those who wish to learn, they learn. If it's a discussion then u DISCUSS, if it's a question then u LEARN. Do u understand the diffrence????

in a discussion u share ur opinions, and argue.

If u don't like that, then don't go to discussions.

I do understand you, and if I know something I say it. And if i don't know, I say that I THINK. There is a huge diffrence, ok??

Hope u understand.  

The_Pathan
Captain

fancy hossasm

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:17 am
The_Pathan
fancy hossasm
I hope you understand .

Ok.

Ur telling us that we don't know about Islam, and that arabs are all imaams?

I would have deleted this topic, but I think that ur point is really funny rofl

So if my parents don't pray 5 times all day it means that their son is not muslim?

The vice captain? U mean dark_sunshin? or Fish_of_steel? cuz they are both religious people, they also both pray 5 times a day, and they both have muslim family. For an example dark_sunshin's dad is a big preffesor in Islam.

Don't u dare talk like that about other people.

Arabs in guild? There are many, but believe me, arabs ain't always perfect as u think.

Topics are not failures, for those who wish to learn, they learn. If it's a discussion then u DISCUSS, if it's a question then u LEARN. Do u understand the diffrence????

in a discussion u share ur opinions, and argue.

If u don't like that, then don't go to discussions.

I do understand you, and if I know something I say it. And if i don't know, I say that I THINK. There is a huge diffrence, ok??

Hope u understand.

The discussion will turn to message box Pathan .  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:24 am
Tell me ur point, or apologize please.

Why u harsh the guild and it's crew without any point?  

The_Pathan
Captain

iSNP
Crew

6,950 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:53 am
fancy hossasm

I hope you understand .

~First off how do you know the "Arabian" number is low? and also if it was WHY DOES IT MATTER?? The guild is for ppl to LEARN about are religion whether the want to convert or just learn about us.

~Second put links for the failed discussions. . .and also if you saw it fail why didn't you comment to make it right!

~Third its not like (alot of) People dont have a bad impression on Us already. stare
I bet you a lot of non-muslim who joined just want to see who we are. And yes i do agree with you on that bc i hate it how that happens. We shouldn't argue on pity things. also i know not everyone agrees on something. Its human nature.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:08 am
I agree on ninja, Hesham, I don't see ur point.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:22 am
You don't need to be Arabic to know the faith. I live in America & I am learning just as much as anyone else. It's about knowledge, not race or background. & not everyone is going to know everything about Islam. It is a lifelong learning experience. Allah doesn't punish us for what we don't know; that would be unfair. As long as we keep trying to learn more, there isn't a problem. I'm not a mod or anything, but I am trying to help. If anyone has questions they can post it somewhere & hopefully it will get answered, insha'Allah. As for the discussions, they could be better, I agree, but it's all about LEARNING, as I said. People have to give it a chance. If they choose to turn away, then they've made their own decision.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:16 am
Saddest Shade of Kitsune
You don't need to be Arabic to know the faith. I live in America & I am learning just as much as anyone else. It's about knowledge, not race or background. & not everyone is going to know everything about Islam. It is a lifelong learning experience. Allah doesn't punish us for what we don't know; that would be unfair. As long as we keep trying to learn more, there isn't a problem. I'm not a mod or anything, but I am trying to help. If anyone has questions they can post it somewhere & hopefully it will get answered, insha'Allah. As for the discussions, they could be better, I agree, but it's all about LEARNING, as I said. People have to give it a chance. If they choose to turn away, then they've made their own decision.

well said  

iSNP
Crew

6,950 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:39 am
superninjapanda101
Saddest Shade of Kitsune

well said

Thank you; Just trying to get the truth out & make sure everyone is on the same page. May Allah guide us all.  
☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games