PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:47 am
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'LL NEVER TELL!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:44 pm
CRIES SELF TO SLEEP  

dog mayor

Anxious Prophet

Astrum Aeternus

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:36 pm
I wanted a tattoo of the 'Real' deal too.. but I'm not gonna play copycat. I'd like a few lyrics maybe? But I can't think of anyplace to put them that I wouldn't regret. :p  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:27 pm
Definitely getting MGMT lyrics. Not sure which ones though.
Most likely lyrics from one of these:
Love Always Remains
Future Reflections
Metanoia

smile  

LisaHush

saint aero

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:00 am
These are all really nice choices! I'm so glad this place exists because I've been contemplating what to get, too. I only want one small tattoo, and I suppose these are what I've narrowed it down to:

1. "pledge allegiance to the sun" - lyrics from Flash Delirium, on the shoulder blade
2. "It's Working" - on the nape of neck
3. "Love Always Remains" - collarbone
4. The little fork on the Congratulations coin, anywhere but most likely the wrist.

Feedback would be appreciated!

As to the person who started the topic: the idea of that tattoo sounds lovely. I personally don' t like copying tattoos that have been on others before, but I really like what it means to you and I say go for it!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:21 pm
whoa this is an old topic.
tattoos are kind of a mute point for me right now though, since they became illegal to get under the age of 18 shortly after i made this topic. sad  

dog mayor

Anxious Prophet

LisaHush

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:23 pm
aerocoryn
These are all really nice choices! I'm so glad this place exists because I've been contemplating what to get, too. I only want one small tattoo, and I suppose these are what I've narrowed it down to:

1. "pledge allegiance to the sun" - lyrics from Flash Delirium, on the shoulder blade
2. "It's Working" - on the nape of neck
3. "Love Always Remains" - collarbone
4. The little fork on the Congratulations coin, anywhere but most likely the wrist.

Feedback would be appreciated!

As to the person who started the topic: the idea of that tattoo sounds lovely. I personally don' t like copying tattoos that have been on others before, but I really like what it means to you and I say go for it!

Fantastic ideas smile I'd love to see them once you get them.
I am thinking I want a lyric from Siberian Breaks now for sure.
I really like these:
"balance the books, the ledges the loons, the disappointed look on the faces that squint at the moon"
"the empty sky surrounds me but I can't see at all. Wide open arms can feel so cold."
"if you find the soul that you lost, frozen in a starry void. take it within and hope the sight of blood can will signs of light to return. back to the way that it was, long before it made a noise. to keep on quietly reminding you what's never created or destroyed."

Kinda long but I adore that song.  
MGMT Music

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces