Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Mecha Discussion
Gundam Wing vs Gundam SEED Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:09 pm
Zombies of Doom
they both lose when it comes to the power of Zeon from The ORIGINAL Gundam sooo.... all hail Zeon as well as teh 1979 Mobile Suit Gundam WOOOOOOOO

Compared to the power of Zero, nothing can stand in the way.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:27 pm
Except for Double X or Turn A.  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:32 pm
Only if they use those nanomachines. otherwise it wouldnt take much to kill them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:29 am
They're made of Gundanium, the same as Zero. And the TS Cannon is like several buster rifles at once. If its a point of raw power, then the Turn A and DX have the match. Durability is widely understood to be invariable when it comes to Gundams.  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:35 am
when it comes to durability i say the 00 Gundams have it in the bag. they'll fight with well over half the suit gone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:54 am
You're right, Lucas. You're always right, and everyone else is wrong! All the time! stare  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:30 am
Wufei pretty much quit and his suit was intact! Armuro quit with only the head and an arm gone. Tieria kept fighting with no legs, and arm gone, and the head gone. Setsuna kept fighting with no head and no arm, Lockon kept fighting hen the hands only had two fingers remaining even! I base it on fact.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:33 am
And what the hell does any of that have to do with what I was talking about? Nothing! This is why I'm not having these discusssions with you anymore.  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Zombies of Doom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:14 pm
Gundam Arashi
Wufei pretty much quit and his suit was intact! Armuro quit with only the head and an arm gone. Tieria kept fighting with no legs, and arm gone, and the head gone. Setsuna kept fighting with no head and no arm, Lockon kept fighting hen the hands only had two fingers remaining even! I base it on fact.

Correction
Armuro left his when the Head was gone both arms blown off and the Entire right side was melted tight in clouding the melting of the gears of the right leg.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:09 am
We were talking about durability right? I was talking about the 00 Gundams fighting longer because of their durability.  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Javier Cross

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:27 am
I thought the Pilots were involved with the whole process, which is what most of the Cosmic Era lacked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:01 pm
Javier Cross
I thought the Pilots were involved with the whole process, which is what most of the Cosmic Era lacked.
Cosmic Era just sucked all around to me.  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:44 pm
Gundam Arashi
Only if they use those nanomachines. otherwise it wouldnt take much to kill them.
That's just like saying, "Wing Zero would win only if it used that buster rifle, otherwise it wouldnt take much to kill it." You can't disregard a glaring strength just to prove a point. Turn A, or either of the Gundam X's could mecha-rape Zero.  
Mecha Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff