Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Mecha Discussion
Custom Gundams

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:48 pm
This is gonna be for those who have created their own custom mobile suit.
I have two, Zero Fire, and Gundam Arashi. I'll post my RP profiles of them so I don't have to type them out all over again.

Pilot: Kamon Damien

Suit: Zero Fire (XXXG-00W0F)

Description: Zero Fire was originally built by Kamon based off the original Wing Gundam Zero design. He modified it to include flamethrowers mounted in the feet and hands, for a bit more damage when fighting hand to hand. The suit cannot transform anymore because of the fuel lines needed for the flamethrowers. The suit has no shield, instead reinforcing the armor on the arms to withstand most close range attacks. It also has the ZERO System installed, which has been upgraded to the ZERO System 2.5, allowing the suit to act on its own if the pilot needs it to do so. Zero Fire had been further modified by Kamon with a Changeable Armor System (CAS) to allow for more versatility in combat. The different armor sets are :Zero Raikou, a lightly armored, high-speed suit, capable of Mach4. The paint on Raikou is blue in color, and it's systems allow for extreme maneuverability. The second armor is Zero Yaiba. This set is medium armored, and come equipped with seven different sword, one being a large, solid sword kept stored between the wings. The other swords are beam swords, and are stored in various spots around the suit, allowing for quick access. Yaiba has speed equal to that of the base armor, but cannot use the flamethrowers due to guards over the hands. The final set is Zero Taikou-Arashi. This armor set is green, and heavily armored. The wings on this set are replaced by a massive cannon capable of firing a beam with power equivalent to 5 simultaneous Buster Rifle shots, but is extremely slow to recharge. The other wing is replaced by a container housing about 100 Weapon bits for use while the cannon is recharging. The armor is so heavy that mobility is extremely slow, but sturdy enough to take any form of beam or solid attack with little damage.
Each suit is equipped with the same base system as Zero Fire, including the ZERO System. Repeated use of the ZERO System has allowed Kamon to link directly with the suit, letting him control it with his mind.

Wish I had pictures of it, with each armor set on.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Arashi model number: (XXXG-06A)

Mecha Details: The suit is a close combat specialty type. It is equipped with a large sword that can fold back to reveal a small beam gun, as well as act as a shield. It has a larger shield, which has 10 'weapon bits' to send out to swarm around his target, hence the name Arashi. The suit is agile, thanks in part to being lightly armored, and small in stature. It also has Kamon's favorite weapon, the Twin Buster Rifle. It is called Gundam Arashi.
User Image
(Artwork by Silas Parrish. More here!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:40 pm
Currently working on a third design. It will be known as Gundam Taka (Falcon in Japanese)  

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:47 am
Started drawing Taka, and so far it looks decent, doing one part at a time, separate from the other parts. It gonna be awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:09 am
Neet.... i wish i could draw but all i can draw is Horrible pics of Mandalorians sad  

Zombies of Doom

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:05 am
((lol i have so many i'm gonna have to take a rain check on the rest sweatdrop ))

Pilot: Chris Darpel

Suit: Dark Wing (ZGMF-X20A-EX)

Discription: Dark Wing was given to Chris from the army to fight a secret war kept from the public. Dark wing is a Freedom gundam custom and is installed with a ZERO system along with an A.I. (artificial intellegence) and was the first to be installed with one as well. Along with that it was also the first to encorperate nanites into battle purposes. It is also the only gundam able to defeat Zero Fire (owned by Kamon Damien) in battle. It has installed in the finger tips lightning coils capable of redirecting electricity from the core to the finger tips and out towards an opponant. It's wings allow for extreme speed and mobility.

Appearance: User Image

Pilot: Chris Darpel/Nick Kinderlan

Suit: Dark Empros (Dark Emporer: HXC3-PR4S)

Discription: Dark Empros is basically a bulkier version of Dark Wing with the exception of having heavier weapons and stronger burst capabilities. Due to it's size it isn't as fast as the original Dark Empros but it makes up for it with an automatic buster rifle.

Appearance: None

Pilot: Nick Kinderlan

Suit: Ater Mico (Dark Flash: HXC3-HPM7)

Discription: The Ater Mico is an extremely light-weight suit capable of extreme speeds along with the AI, ZERO system, and tactical nanites. It is equipped with inertial dampeners giving the suit a higher speed barrier. it comes with two solid blades, two beam saber, two buster pistols, and head mounted vulcans.

Appearance: None  
Mecha Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff