Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
So about the major earthquakes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mechanical kitsy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:03 pm
Brass Bell Doll
xXx kitsy xXx

Here's one bird.

And I have a newspaper article of another, i'll scan it.

I'm sorry, I'm confused. I was under the impression that there was a full migration of a species that had never been in North America before. I can understand how if that had happened, why it could cause some alarm, but this is the sighting of a single bird that has been spotted in the United States before.

I feel it is important to note that occasionally animals that have established migration routes get lost. I live near the ocean- and whales wondering off course happen every other year or so.

There is. I just cant remember the name of them. Its a bright red shiny bird that's been migrating to florida and lower north america.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:08 pm
xXx kitsy xXx
There's been a few major earthquakes over the past few years that have effectively shifted the earth's axis a good half a foot. That's not much, but I'm seeing changes already.
The moon phases are differing from what they should be. There's a full moon about every 3 weeks.
We had a horrible winter with accumulative of 6 feet of snow over two weeks. That never happens here. Ever.
It's been hitting the 100's for a good three weeks.
South American birds have been spotted in North America, migrating here, and never have before.
A hurricane destroyed a town in Michigan the other week. anyone else notice?

umm no hurricanes have happened here in the atlantic and deffinately not in michigan [i live right below it sweety on border]  

surukio

*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games