Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
Staying up until the sun rises...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queequeg89

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:20 am
There's something very satisfying about that. I'm not sure what it is... Maybe just that it's visual proof that the day is always going to come back. I like night-time too though... I don't really know why I like staying up all night so much, but I just do. biggrin

It could be that going to sleep when it's light out is much less scary. I can see that there's no one outside my window, so I may now sleep with ease, knowing I probably will not be molested or murdered in my sleep.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:28 am
I love watching the sun rise. =D  

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

Queequeg89

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:43 pm
My window is open. I can't do that at night... Too scary.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:52 am
It does mean that you either have to zombie through a day or wake up in the evening though. cool

I accidentally (I did! The time goes so fast, oh woe ~) stayed up til seven last morning night and now it's 2.51pm.

FUN TIMES.

Where has my day gone? crying  

pnum-pnum

Queequeg89

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:35 pm
Waking up before 11:00 AM is rare for me in the summer.

I stay up past midnight always though, even when I have school at 8:00 in the morning. biggrin I just cannot go to bed before midnight... It's too early. Then I sleep through most of the weekends. biggrin Hooray, though, school is over for now! heart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:41 pm
Mine starts for a month on the 6th of july....then it officially starts in august.... crying  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Queequeg89

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:13 pm
Queen_Zimika
Mine starts for a month on the 6th of july....then it officially starts in august.... crying

Noooooooo!! Why is it so short?!?! Because of work? (I'm unemployed... University gives me grants, which I wouldn't get if I had a job...)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:46 pm
Queequeg89
Queen_Zimika

Noooooooo!! Why is it so short?!?! Because of work? (I'm unemployed... University gives me grants, which I wouldn't get if I had a job...)
I just graduated from high school, but i'm already done with half a year of college and I'm taking two summer classes. So when I'm done with my first semester of college I will actually be done with my first year of college.......The two summer ones I am taking are 5 months of work crammed into 1 month crying crying crying I dread taking them!

What are you going to college for?  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Queequeg89

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:34 pm
I'm going for Elementary Education.

People think it's weird, because I'm not really "teacher-like", but I really do love working with kids. I've worked with a lot of younger kids for my coursework, and I've really enjoyed it. I sometimes feel like the other teachers are idiots though... They are all terrible with math... I want to teach because I've met so many crappy teachers. I want to be the best one. (and judging by some of the teachers I've met... that won't be difficult to accomplish)

I've completed 3 years of college and have one regular semester left before student teaching. eek It's scary, but exciting too. biggrin I don't feel like I am ready to be a grown up professional, but I guess I'm getting there...  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:46 pm
Thats awesome! Trust me you can't be any worse than some of the people I know going for that degree.....they scare me. You should do fine. Working with little kids is a challenge. I didn't have a class for an hour 2nd semester this year so they put me in to tutor a class of 5th graders and it was way more fun than I thought it would be! Congratulations on almost being done!  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Queequeg89

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:52 pm
I don't know how I'd do with fifth graders. They have a lot of hormones and attitude problems. xd I like kindergarten and first grade so much more than the older grades. biggrin

What are you in college for?

(It sounds like I'm asking you what you're in prison for) biggrin  
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces