Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Medal of Honor Multiplayer Beta

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lt Gigglebottom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:59 am
Ok so for those who don't know the beta has started.....well for some. The 360 beta got delayed until next week. But so far from the reviews I've been hearing and seeing gameplay for myself I'm starting to get not so hyped for this game. I've loved the MoH series since frontline and i thought they were going to make a comeback with this one but so far It's not looking so good. And I'm not sure if I should get the game or not, I'm just sad about the thing now. sad  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:01 pm
It's just the beta, i mean Halo Reach Beta sucked but i'm looking forward to the single-player, though i'm not sure if your just all for mulitiplayer, and yeah i'm just glad they are finally leaving WW2 biggrin  

The Ginger Dude

Lt Gigglebottom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:04 pm
I'm not, I mean I'm dying to play the campaign but I just wished they stuck with the Unreal Engine 3 for the multiplayer instead of putting Dices Frostbite in there, even if it is the same company working the multiplayer. Doesn't make the game as original. But i'm with you on leaving the WW2 part. As for most of the community, almost none of them are going to take serious considerations into the campaign. Almost everybody that i've played with cares about the multiplayer only which is why it pisses me off when they're criticizing the game about copying MW2 and BFBC2. stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:02 pm
yea i'm not much of a multiplayer person anyway, too many douchbags and cheaters, unless close friends play then i guess i'll play stare  

The Ginger Dude

Lt Gigglebottom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:10 pm
Actually from more of the stuff and problems wrong with the beta that I just saw recently. Those problems look like it should have been taken care of in the alpha process of this game. DICE is going to get a lot of feedback on this one. i just hope they take every detail into consideration. Fingers crossed.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games