Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
>_< Evil boss and their air condition control.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr Arfy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:05 pm
I live in the south and my boss decided he wants to take 10283019284 days to fix our air conditioner. Needless to say, its freaking hot in there every day. -_- Anyone else have a boss who treats you as bad as mine treats me? Please don't say I'm alone in this!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:43 pm
Dr Arfy
I live in the south and my boss decided he wants to take 10283019284 days to fix our air conditioner. Needless to say, its freaking hot in there every day. -_- Anyone else have a boss who treats you as bad as mine treats me? Please don't say I'm alone in this!!
I don't have a boss, but this last winter my high school decided that they were going to fix the heaters.....all winter. When you have to go outside to get warm (especially there cause its bloody cold all the time) thats not okay.....So I kinda know what your talking about. I wish it would get warmer here. Its summer in the desert yet its still cold during the day! confused  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

Queequeg89

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:39 pm
I had a really crappy boss once when I worked at a movie theater. He would treat me like I was stupid every time I asked him anything. I'd say "where is the broom?" and he'd act like I was a moron... I just wanted to know where the god-damned broom was... It was frustrating, because he was a dumb ********, but I had to put up with him acting like he was smarter than I was.

There's nothing worse than a stupid old guy who doesn't know how to run a business and who treats you like you're stupid...

I worked there for 4 days before I just stopped showing up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:41 pm
Queen_Zimika
Dr Arfy
I don't have a boss, but this last winter my high school decided that they were going to fix the heaters.....all winter. When you have to go outside to get warm (especially there cause its bloody cold all the time) thats not okay.....So I kinda know what your talking about. I wish it would get warmer here. Its summer in the desert yet its still cold during the day! confused

At my high school, in Illinois, they never turned on the heaters, and we would go into the bathrooms and stand under the hand-dryers to get warm... it was ridiculous.  

Queequeg89

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250

Queen_Zimika
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:43 pm
Queequeg89
Queen_Zimika
Dr Arfy

At my high school, in Illinois, they never turned on the heaters, and we would go into the bathrooms and stand under the hand-dryers to get warm... it was ridiculous.
good lord! I am so glad I don't have to go there any more!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:44 pm
Me too. High school sucks.  

Queequeg89

Diamond Pants

25,500 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash