Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Shadows of Fear (RPers wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The
  Game
View Results

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:16 pm
Sintaya slide off heavens back and looks at the others"I see... "She looks at the lizard man then at the others.Something wasn't right.she looks at heaven who went back into her sword  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:45 pm
"but the rest will wait. im going out, the village must be defended." he sheathed both the weapons and quickly ran out by sintaya, with only a glance. he jumped outwards, above the forest, landing inside, searching for any possible enemies. "i don't think my trial is done yet..."  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:28 pm
Sintaya eyes widens. She held her sword then spread her wings" will help protect this place"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:40 pm
Kale Lifted his scythe, "As shall I." With that he stood behind Scar.  

ruggaboo

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:17 pm
Sintaya smiles as she looks at them all. She was ready for a fight but she wouldn't harm the innocent it wasn't her way  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:34 am
"listen... we have brought the war here, the lizardman's body proves so. i ask that you try and get them out of here besides fight, once they are out, then you can fight. the villagers abhor violence, and if they see us fighting, we'll all get...exterminated." Scar said that like someone else did long ago.  

Nazo dragon

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:28 pm
Kale nodded and ran to the citty going to warn the other heros about the news. He glanced back at Sintaya as he leaves  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:41 pm
Sintaya nods then spreads her wings and takes flight. She flew towards the lizardmen. What she remembers they tend to go after fairies.  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:59 pm
Emerging from the shadows, Salis emergered into a state of chaos. Ironian warriors and crusaders did battle with the dragons. Calling forth several skeletons, he watched them start the attack. Focusing his attention on what appeared to be a spritualist, he called for a cage of bone, and filled it with a horrid disease. Gathering the powers of shadow and flame, the necromancer sent a bolt of chaotic energy at more Ironians, sending them to their doom. "Pathetic, but without number..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:21 pm
Sintaya used herself as bait to lore the lizardmen out.She might regret this later but wanted to help.  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items