Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Anime Discussion
Fullmetal Alchemist Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:26 pm
I'd use the alchemy to make people go pop. I'd really like to do that to certain people. And stuff to, I wanna make a rice burner go pop.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:28 pm
I miss this show sad Why did Comcast have to take all my TV except PBS, TBS, WGN America, and the News stations stare
now all i can watch is old Sit coms like Beverly Hillbillys, I dream Of Giene, Andy Grifet, M*A*S*H, and so on.......at least i still have the Simsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill, that 70s Show, and American dad.....not much thoe...... crying  

Zombies of Doom

Mr_BlueCamo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:24 pm
why dont you just watch the anime shows you like on the internet. they got them on sites like animefreak.tv, animecrazy.net, animerumor.com, or hulu.com you can watch them there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:51 pm
Well just watched the final episode of FMA Brotherhood which followed the manga. It was a bittersweet moment sense it ended the series, but it was a great ending none the less. I tip my hat to the writer of the manga for making such a awesome mange, and the animation team for the anime you guys made a great anime to follow the manga exactly. I am gonna miss that show but a least I can rewatch it whenever I want.  

Mr_BlueCamo

The Grand Kuma

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:18 am
Silas Parrish
You can go to hulu and watch 'em...

Or read the manga on the net.
I personally like Greed.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:06 pm
Darn FMA: Brotherhood early episodes, I've already watched the ones from the other series...*ended up starting to watch it*  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Mr_BlueCamo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:17 pm
Brotherhood is better than the 2003 series cause it is based directly from the manga.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:01 am
What about .hack//roots?  

Javier Cross

Anime Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out