Welcome to Gaia! ::

Full Metal Alchemist and Naruto Literate Roleplayers!!!!

Back to Guilds

This guild is a literate roleplay set in the full metal alchemist and naruto worlds. Each person can pick their favorite side and roleplay. 

Tags: Ninja, Full metal alchemist, Alchemy, anime, Naruto 

Reply Full Metal Alchemist: Central
The 5th Labratory

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazuki Hanari

Distinct Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:35 pm
The 5th laboratory is where the Militarys top scientists do research. It also has a dark secret hidden within its depths...........  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:01 pm
Kurei walked into the 5th laboratory, his rank as Colonel serving as a pass to anywhere he needed to go. He gave the goo to a trusted scientist and waited for an answer from him.  

Neo Char
Captain

Lord Shadow IX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:25 pm
Shadow walked up from the lab
"bye, and before you ask I got what I came here for"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:05 am
"I suppose I'm legally obligated to stop you. Such a pain.... Ah well. Stop Thief!!!1" With that said Kurei stood in front of the strange man.  

Neo Char
Captain

Lord Shadow IX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:23 am
"yeah good luck with that"
Walks past  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:34 pm
Kurei drew a circle on the ground and activated it, creating a stone wall in front of the man." What now?" He asked with a grin.  

Neo Char
Captain

Lord Shadow IX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:39 pm
Presses right hand against the wall and makes a door using alchemy
"that"
Opens door and walks through  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:43 pm
Kurei scowled and put his hands on the circle again. Vines made of stone wrapped themselves around the mans arms and legs. "Now lets make a deal: You report to me everything you know about the homunculus, and I let you leave here with what you came for."  

Neo Char
Captain

Lord Shadow IX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:48 pm
"all I know is that they have a complex plan and probally have spies in your military, and they appear to be smarter then your scientists, They usually can't preform alchemy, and thier leader is probally going to do something that has something to do with immortality"

"so not much"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:32 pm
"That's not news." Kurei muttered flatly. " Ill keep in touch, now go on your merry way." With that said, Kurei lowered the wall.  

Neo Char
Captain

Lord Shadow IX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:35 pm
"okay, but you might want to look out for spies"
Walks off  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:07 pm
Kurei pointed the guards in the opposite direction and waited for the results. 'A ninja-alchemist hybrid..... this is scary news indeed. And if they're are spies in the Military, that means i have to be careful as to who I trust. It's ironic that the most trustworthy person I know is supposed to be my hated enemy. I suppose my next course of action will be to find a spy and obtain information from him.' Kurei thought.  

Neo Char
Captain

Full Metal Alchemist: Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces