Welcome to Gaia! ::

Full Metal Alchemist and Naruto Literate Roleplayers!!!!

Back to Guilds

This guild is a literate roleplay set in the full metal alchemist and naruto worlds. Each person can pick their favorite side and roleplay. 

Tags: Ninja, Full metal alchemist, Alchemy, anime, Naruto 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village/ Konohagakure
Hidden Leaf Village Hospital

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:44 pm
This building has plenty of rooms for treating patients.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:23 pm
torque smiled and preformed his Dust Release: Detachment of the Primitive World Technique ninjutsu destroying the hospital turning it into dust and everybody and thing inside the hospital turned to dust aswell then torque fled knowing that chijuro was going to be looking for him soon and he had genjutsu so he was weak against genjutsu and rather not fight with him inside his head so he hid somewhere in the villiage after destroying the hokage living quarters and the hospital  

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:26 pm
Hiari walked up to Torque. "You just killed innocent, injured people." He sighed. "You're really rampaging now. Akastuki leader is going to be upset that you have drawn so much attention to Akatsuki."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:30 pm
as torque left he left a earth clone behind to talk to hiari

" haha we are leaving now but at least i may have killed the hokage and i destroyed there hospital and all the nures and doctors so now when there is a attack on the villiage they cannot heal the wounded"

the earth clone walked over to a super senior academy student making him around 16 and bashed his face into the ground then walked back to hiari then crumbled  

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:35 pm
"Attacking children now?" Hiari laughed. "You really are serious about destroying every inch of this place. But I don't think you should start with children." He picked the child up and looked at him. His face was covered in blood. He began healing the child. "Now don't tell anyone about us. Or I will kill you." He pushed the child away.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:09 pm
Tler walked over. "Now what happened here?" He wondered out loud. "Anyway, I need to fins the Hokage's office. To bad I know nothing of this towns layout. This will present a challenge."  

TheDramaticMurderer

Dapper Bloodsucker

3,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Hidden Leaf Village/ Konohagakure

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items