Welcome to Gaia! ::

Full Metal Alchemist and Naruto Literate Roleplayers!!!!

Back to Guilds

This guild is a literate roleplay set in the full metal alchemist and naruto worlds. Each person can pick their favorite side and roleplay. 

Tags: Ninja, Full metal alchemist, Alchemy, anime, Naruto 

Reply Hidden Mist Village/ Kirigakure
Mizukage's Office

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mistress of Monsters

Friendly Lunatic

10,700 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:54 pm
This is where you can talk to the Mizukage about missions and such.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:12 am
[Congratz Wootness On Your new Position]  

xXFrozenEnigmaXx

xXFrozenEnigmaXx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:21 am
Chojuro entered the mizukages office to find the Mizukage sitting in her chair."Hello.Alright Lets cut to the chase."Chojuro said changing mood suddenly.Chojuro appeared right next to the Mizukages ear and whispered."If you dont run this village right if you turn down a single homeless kid if you even harm a single hair on thier head.I promise you i will go to the ends of the Earth to kill you."With that Chojuro backed up smiled and dissapered in a flash.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:40 am
-Thinks outloud- "Why on earth would i harm or turn away a homeless child? i am not a cold and heartless person -laughs- and as if you could kill the Mizukage."  

Lady Bommie

xXFrozenEnigmaXx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:21 pm
Chojuro appeared back." Oho wanna test that out. I think you would know who i am i you even read anything in the archives miss Mizukage."Chojuro said as his sword was behind her neck."Now i will say it again to make it clear if you even stumble as your duty as Mizukage ill MAKE you get back on track or you will just be watching as your limbs fall off one by one." Chojuro said with a slight smile."Well miss Mizukage i have somewhere to be so bye."After Chojuro finishes his sentence he dissapeared in a poof of smoke.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:16 pm
-Crosses arms- "Yes i do know who you are Chojuro. Why do u think i am to fail as Mizukage? and why do you even care when you have abonded the village?"  

Lady Bommie

xXFrozenEnigmaXx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:18 pm
[I already left so.....yea awkward moment.....]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:28 pm
oh sorry i figured you would appear again but okay ^_^ -sighs aggervated sigh- "Juss started and im already getting threatend...."sits back in chair-  

Lady Bommie

Lady Bommie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:33 pm
walks in from training and the village entrance and sits back in chair  
Hidden Mist Village/ Kirigakure

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out