Welcome to Gaia! ::

Full Metal Alchemist and Naruto Literate Roleplayers!!!!

Back to Guilds

This guild is a literate roleplay set in the full metal alchemist and naruto worlds. Each person can pick their favorite side and roleplay. 

Tags: Ninja, Full metal alchemist, Alchemy, anime, Naruto 

Reply Hidden Rain Village/ Amegakure
Leader's Tower Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiro Kimishi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:02 am
Vantos looked at torque and said "i do have respect for the tsuchikage considering he was my sensei also at one point. But for abilities i am a master of swords and also use a form of golem style puppetry but as a defensive measure and can also sense others type of chakra elements"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:38 pm
Franchion1
Vantos looked at torque and said "i do have respect for the tsuchikage considering he was my sensei also at one point. But for abilities i am a master of swords and also use a form of golem style puppetry but as a defensive measure and can also sense others type of chakra elements"

torque smiled

" ah great then i will have use for you right now i have to akatsuki members in the hiddian leaf trying to acquire information but it seems that the hokage is very busy or lazy one of the two but after we get are information we will decide how to attack the leaf "  

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

Shiro Kimishi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:39 pm
Vantos looked at torque and said "very well i will head to the hidden leaf and assist the two, and who am i going to assist again sir"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:43 pm
Franchion1
Vantos looked at torque and said "very well i will head to the hidden leaf and assist the two, and who am i going to assist again sir"

torque started to do pull-ups

" alright just as long as you can go undetected or in a disguies "  

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

Shiro Kimishi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:45 pm
Vantos grinned and said "hey i can make sure they don't see through a direct approach that's how well disguised i will be"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:04 pm
Franchion1
Vantos grinned and said "hey i can make sure they don't see through a direct approach that's how well disguised i will be"

torque kept doing pull-ups

"... if you guys are figured out and they findout your akatsuki i want you to release that majestic beast inside you until i can get there "  

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

Shiro Kimishi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:14 pm
Vantos looked at torque and said "understood sir" and walked towards the door then asked "anything else you need to ask me before i head out sir"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:38 pm
Franchion1
Vantos looked at torque and said "understood sir" and walked towards the door then asked "anything else you need to ask me before i head out sir"

" nope nothing, be on your way "

torque was very tierd  

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

Shiro Kimishi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:43 pm
Vantos nodded and walked out and left for the leaf  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:48 am
torque runs and jumps out of the top floor balcony and lands on a abondon building destroying it

" AHHHHHHHH MY PATEINCE IS GROWING VERY FU#$@*! THIN!! "

torque walks back to the top floor of his tower

" i am ready to just about go to the leaf and destroy it myself and move on to the next village i want to do this stratigecly but its taking to dam long "  

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150

X_pain11

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:17 pm
torque got up quickly made a earth clone to leave in the tower then headed off for the lower roads  
Hidden Rain Village/ Amegakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff