Welcome to Gaia! ::

Full Metal Alchemist and Naruto Literate Roleplayers!!!!

Back to Guilds

This guild is a literate roleplay set in the full metal alchemist and naruto worlds. Each person can pick their favorite side and roleplay. 

Tags: Ninja, Full metal alchemist, Alchemy, anime, Naruto 

Reply Battles /Meeting Area
Meeting Area for Alchemists and Ninja Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zack Firestorm
Crew

1,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:18 am
You got it stolen too.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:07 pm
sigh* sorenity walks in "so this is what happens when ninja meet alchemist." lol she sits on a tree branch watching the conflicts.  

reeka666

Versatile Informer

Neo Char
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:18 am
Kurei walks around the meeting area, taking in his surroundings and gauging everyones abilities. "Such a violent bunch..." he muttered, taking out his chalk as he began to draw his invisible transmutation circles into the air. He placed one on each of the four sides of the area. Satisfied with his work, he cupped his hands to his mouth and said "HEY MORONS! I would calm down before im forced to do something drastic! Your giving me a headache.....".  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:21 am
"Besides, theres a popcorn stand right over there....... sweatdrop " Kurei calmly stated. Besides I need to ask you some questions on the behalf of the Military.  

Neo Char
Captain

Neo Char
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:34 am
Kurei was about to ask again when he felt an evil presence coming from what he heard was called the Hidden Mist village. Not wanting to alarm anyone he calmly stated: "I will be back soon. There's a problem I have to deal with. However, I will be back to ask my questions." With that note, Kurei vanished into the woods, intent on reaching Hidden Mist as fast as he could.  
Battles /Meeting Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff