Reply The Peoples Republic of Fiction and Pretend
Q~ Air Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:07 pm
He continues to dance even as he feels his face start to flush, "no... nothing is wrong." He gives a nervous laugh and squeezes her hand a little tighter.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:12 pm
She smiles closing her eyes her tails trailing after her.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:25 pm
He stops after the song finishes playing in his head and gives a bow, keeping hold of her hand and planting a soft kiss on top, "thank you for the dance, miss Gotherine."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:32 pm
She blushes faintly staring intently into his eyes as she bows back. She caches her self then turns her head looking over to the side.  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:35 pm
He clears his throat and tries to hide his own blush, "Shall we... shall we continue our tour?" He offers her his arm again.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:35 pm
She smiles making her self look away as she gathered up her bag as she nodded her head "yes i think we should."  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:33 pm
He nods in return and walks out from the hall with her, hands in his pockets and glancing around the corridor, now and then giving her glances. "Maybe we should stop by your quarters so you do not have to carry all that stuff around before we finish exploring?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:08 pm
She nodds her head looking down slightly embarrased at the fact she was dragging it cross country without noticeing "thank you...i havent really noticed it was there this entire time....." she laughs it off a little as she follows him down the corridor.

As they passed by after words two others stepped out from a side room thick with the smell of sweat and engine grime .

Christian exhaled deeply looking around as the two went on their merry way. He took out a hankercheif from the back of his cover alls as he tied them around his waist a white wife beater drenced with persperation underneeth. He tied back his long white mane and looked down to his black fur not knowing how badly he was covered with oil. he smirked.

from behind him came a faint clicking noise of chitin rubbing against it self as it came from the boiler room gray hands resting onto the shoulders of the lion as he looked up "Loth .... so we meet again." he said craning his head back as she hung from the ceiling her white hair in a pony tail lazily flopping down in front of his nose

"Oh by all means Crissy " she smiled poking him square in the muzzle her work vest buttoned to the neck and smelled of solvents "Didn't know they were accepting riffraff like you." she smiled pulling herself back to the ceiling As she strode off to the main hall.

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:11 pm
He chuckles and shakes his head "I guess that just shows how much fun you have been having." He looks around the different hallways "know which way to go?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:29 pm
She smiles blushing a little "Yes i would have to say i have enjoyed your company quite a bit .." she looked up but tried hard not to make eye contact  

Gotherine Foxx

Dangerous Genius

The Peoples Republic of Fiction and Pretend

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas