Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
CH: 290 DISCUSSION

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SQEEEE GURL

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:15 pm
* latest chapter*
Anyways,What are your thoughts on it?

I thought that the manga is getting better and that this Chapter has started off with a pretty good feeling.Their Sensei for the mean time was diguised as sasori and was talking to Kabuto while trying to maintain his image and was going to capture him.He was the spy that they were to capture.But,Suddenly Orochimaru(Gasp) arrives on the scene and it seems that Kabuto wasn't fooled in the beggining.He knew that he wasn't sasori and so he's screwed.Sensei signaled Naruto,Sakura and sai(Drool) to come out since Kabuto & Orochi knew they were there.
And that is where they stop..At an exciting faceoff. <3<3
surprised  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:13 am
When i first read chapter 290, the only thing that came to mind was: "This....is Awesome!!"

I'm liking how Kishimoto and the crew are going with this new plot and all, especially with this face-off that is about to happen. Orochimura and Kabuto vs. Team Yamato.....i wonder what the outcome will be or what surprises await Naruto and Sakura in this match. I highly doubt that this will happen, but i'm hoping....i wonder if Sasuke will make an apperance in the end of the next chapter or during the fight, just so he can criticize Naruto on his power xp .

Oh well, whatever happens, we all hope to read it soon! This second series gets better and better after each chapter that i read!  

Imanyueru

SQEEEE GURL

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:09 pm
I know,My thoughts exactly!I can't wait for the next chapter..
I'm glad someone feels the same way. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:27 pm
I feel the same. xD;;
For the first time in a while, I'm getting excited about Naruto chapters again. <3

Azrai

Uchiha Kagai

Invisible Gaian

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:12 pm
Do you guys think Sasuke will show up in the next chapter?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:21 pm
Hmm..I don't think so But,there's that possibility.:3  

SQEEEE GURL

UnpredictableShinobi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:07 pm
I thnk 290 was so good and i love the characters older and more mature. I think Naruto is going to really suprise Kabuto and Orochimura with how much stronger he has gotten. Also, i dont think they will be showing sasuke for a few more issues, i think they really want to build this story more before they reach a climax like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:43 pm
Yes,Perhaps. 3nodding  

SQEEEE GURL

Invertedk

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:21 pm
I'm getting kinda scared....I mean the fourth tail is coming out of naruto, someone help us!  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games