View Results

murderxscene

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:05 pm
I've met them all atleast once.

I've met pete 5 times  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:19 am
Nopt
I've met them all actually.Very sweet boys. <3

I really want to meet Dirty, or Hey Chris.

totally i want to meet dirty he seem so awesome and insain,but any of them would be fine...(please god,please)  

FallOutBoyChicagoSoftcore

EMOFREAK13

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:24 am
i got to meet all of them during the black clouds and underdogs tour....i got to go backstage and hang with them after the show and to the little after party wooo it was awsome  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:14 pm
Patrick. He's amazing, cute, funny, and really, really talented. Plus he's my favorite.  

lovecansaveyou27

KonekoFaiaTenshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:32 pm
Ms._Fashion_Victim_2006
Ida the Scientist
Patrick; just because he's my favorite, he's nice and sweet, cute and funny, and he's the hottest. 8] Or maybe Andy because he's a vegan, and he's funny too. B:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought Patrick, Andy and Joe are all vegans, Pete is the only one who isn't.

Hehe, ^-^ Correcting. Just cause you asked. xP

Patrick and Pete used to be vegetarian at one point, and vegan at another. But now, Andy's the only vegan in the band. GO ANDY! ^---^ I wish I could be that strong. I just can't give up ice cream crying ....

Anyways, I want to meet them all! But Trohmania and Patrick probably a little more. Patrick is just that type of guy that'd be so sweet and... huggable! Like a big teddy bear ^-^. And he has the best voice I have ever heard in my lifetime, so I'd want to see if he'd sing a song with me. And then Joe, cause 'froman rocks! Beard and all. He just seems... hangout-able. xD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:01 am
patrick cause he's sweet, funny, and cute  

band freak12

Quietly Losing Control

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:18 am
Oh, definitely Patrick. Hands down. But Pete is a close second and Andy is a close third. Apparently I don't care that much about Joe. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:20 pm
Closest I ever got to meeting them was touching Pete's leg lol

There was a concert here in Australia with I can't remember who and my friend had backstage passes which one of the other bands were handing out to their close friends and I could have gone and met them all if it weren't for me leaving that morning on holiday.  

Capt-Cat

chimchimbubbleemz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:20 pm
i would want to meet patrick or joe, patrick cause he looks like the kind of pen you could have fun with, but not be over the top, an joe cause he's just crazy like me razz and looks like a fun guy  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:36 am
i would sooooooooooo like to meet PATRICK.
because HE's so cute & chubby. pete is my second choice, because he kissed too many girls. lol. heart  

s e 7 e n_x

Bashful Fatcat

The Members

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas