Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

queen_kirby_cobra

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:55 am
User ImageUser Image

Mr. Auxifur (Gabriel) Is often found here, grading papers and teaching the students of Riverview academy all about important literature and how to read between the lines to detect the real meaning behind books, articles and poetry.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:06 am

Darling, so there you are
With that look on your face
As if you're never hurt
As if you're never down

User Image
Rinoa walked into the classroom. There were many brown orbs, signaling tables and chairs. Beside her there were many green orbs, showing that there were stairs. She walked to the side and took one of the stair cases down. she walked slowly as she looked at a red orb. That meant a person was in here. She hoped that she was welcome here even though she knew that it was class room. There were no others in here though just her and Mr. Auxifur. "Hello there..." she said in a soft tone.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

queen_kirby_cobra

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:46 pm
User Image

Gabriel Gazed at the woman, she was blind but she turned in his direction as she spoke to him, it was intriging. "Hello Miss, I don't think I have you marked as being in my class" He joked. He smiled, even though she could not see it. Her mind was abuzz and quite difficult to read. In it everything was coded, colors that ment different objects. That must be how she knows where to turn when speaking to him, Intriguing indeed.

(Sorry I havent been able to RP for a much recently, I am in the middle of moving around two states. Also, my Birthday is friday so Idk If I'll be on much between now and saturday)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:03 am

Darling, so there you are
With that look on your face
As if you're never hurt
As if you're never down

User Image
Rinoa smiled as she heard the joke. "No I'm not in this class~" she said quietly. She looked at the orb as it glowed a little. "So what is your power?" she asked. In her mind a glow in color means a power was being used or hidden. She never really asked but she was actually wanting to keep a conversation with the man. She smiled lightly and looked at the orb. Walking over she got a random piece of paper from his desk and turned it into a feather. She then placed it on the mans head. "That's mine" she said as she looked away from the man.

((it's okay I'll wait ^^ and happy birthday))
User Image

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

Classes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces