WHERE?!
  Polo!
  uh..what?
View Results

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:01 pm
CrimsonsDecayingRose
Yep, everything's corrupt but you really can't do much. You can set an example, and you can try and stuff, but really, people are going to be and act however they want. Not to say you shouldn't try, b ut i don't know. I'm also corrupted, but i try my best to live a good life.

I think it's because of Greed and technology? D: maybe.

Seems like days or years the world gets worst. If you think about 2012? D: oh my, What's wrong with the world?

who acutally belives in 2012? I really have no answer to this.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:33 am
People claim the world will end there b/c the Mayan calendar ends*. Technically, it only begins a second cycle.
Furthermore, i am a strong Christian and i believe that no mortal, no one can predict the end of time except for the Father, God. The world will end sometime, but it will be happily. Earth will be reconstructed and things will be different.
But for now.... things are just getting worse. Hear about the Oil Spill? yeah, 8 people were killed b/c someone didn't want to WASTE their money on a safety precaution. Now the entire gulf coast is polluted. Talk about greed.  

CrimsonsDecayingRose
Crew

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:03 pm
Oh yeah the oil spill. They still didn't fix it up. the entire coast is polluted. I donated to the oil spill to help animals biggrin hehe. good job to me.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:47 pm
Yay!! i was going to write to congresmen to have a say not to drill in the ocean beside MY state, but i never got around to it. i feel bad about it now; i want to do something.  

CrimsonsDecayingRose
Crew

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:22 am
haha, it's okay. At build-a-bear they have a donation there to. i donated while i was buying a bear razz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:09 am
i've never been in there. ;-; It may seem childish for a fifteen year old to want to go there, but i would love to build a bear. sweatdrop  

CrimsonsDecayingRose
Crew

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:21 pm
CrimsonsDecayingRose
People claim the world will end there b/c the Mayan calendar ends*. Technically, it only begins a second cycle.
Furthermore, i am a strong Christian and i believe that no mortal, no one can predict the end of time except for the Father, God. The world will end sometime, but it will be happily. Earth will be reconstructed and things will be different.
But for now.... things are just getting worse. Hear about the Oil Spill? yeah, 8 people were killed b/c someone didn't want to WASTE their money on a safety precaution. Now the entire gulf coast is polluted. Talk about greed.

End happily? Have you read the book of Revelation? It won't be happy on Earth, but those saved will live happily afterwards  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:30 pm
Yeah, those who are saved will be happy.  

CrimsonsDecayingRose
Crew

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:31 pm
oh jeeze, i don't think i'll be saved. D;

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:32 pm
CrimsonsDecayingRose
i've never been in there. ;-; It may seem childish for a fifteen year old to want to go there, but i would love to build a bear. sweatdrop

surprised heyy, i'm 17 and i still go there. haa.

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

CrimsonsDecayingRose
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:39 am
i - a s i a n - f o b
CrimsonsDecayingRose

: D That makes me feel much better!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:04 pm
CrimsonsDecayingRose
i - a s i a n - f o b
CrimsonsDecayingRose

: D That makes me feel much better!

hah yuppp.

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

Akatsuki Vash
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:04 pm
Build a bear is awesome!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:15 pm
Akatsuki Vash
Build a bear is awesome!

and so am i 3nodding