Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roar Out Loud!

Back to Guilds

Roar Out loud is an official Durarara Fanguild if you enjoy the show and manga then join! 

Tags: Durarara, Anime, Manga, Epic, Kida 

Reply Roar Out Loud!
Ryuugamine Mikado Cover Song Gakuen Tengoku

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does he sound like a dork?
Yes (pfftt Mikadork)
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
NO WAY I LOVE YOU MIKADO
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Idk :P
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Im just here for the poll
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

I am RanDOOM

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:46 am
XD I laughed so hard when i first heard this song, link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEekV5Vh1uI sadly i couldnt find a translation for this song and if you are interested here is a speech he made before the song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8N3wsdAljo&feature=related i would be very thankful if anyone translated these wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:34 pm
Mikado...Is such a dork = w=;;
Anyways as for the translations, it's in the notes part but I'll just paste it here...And it seems pretty accurate...

"I... I'm Ryuugamine Mikado. I'm a first year student at Raira Academy. Huh? Oh, it's a high school. I'm a first year in high school. It's not a middle school. Yes. School is fun. My friends are there and my studies are... well, they're studies. Yes. Um, clubs? I'm not... Yes. I'm not doing any. I just go home after school. Well, I... it's not that I don't really have anything I want to do, it's just that I'm not very good at sports. Um, h--hobbies? My hobbies aren't... ah, I use the internet among other things. Yes. Eh, um... I [something] and chat online... Yes. That's right... They're all people I don't know, probably. Oh, but I think that's good. Yes... Oh, no, I like talking directly to people too. It's just that I would say the internet is the internet and it's a different thing, really. It's fun. Why don't you try it sometime? Is that a no? I'm sorry. Huh? You're going home? Ah, is that so? Well then, I'll talk to you later... huh? I guess there is no later. Well then... good-bye.
*sigh* Kida-kun, it really is impossible for me to pick up girls..."

HElWAJIMA SHIZUO

Roar Out Loud!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces