Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight Series Guild

Back to Guilds

This is an awesome guild! We have fun here! plus we are all Twilight Lovers here so you won't regret joining! :) 

Tags: Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Jacob Black, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Vampires, Roleplay 

Reply Twilight Series Guild
ECLIPSE!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pretty_young_panda

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:11 pm
who will watch it on da 30th?? or did sum of u go 2 da nokia(i think thts how u spell it sweatdrop ) theater 4 da premiere??  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:05 pm
I'm going July 2nd. My parents, won't let me go anytime sooner :/  

Alexia_1492
Crew

Dapper Genius

Kodii RAEnbow

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:00 am
I'm going at midnight ^^ I do every year because the theater manager told me to come after the first year. Only because I drew more people to the theater with my cosplay of Alice Cullen. If you want there are a few photos on my profile. teehee enjoy!
Maybe Ill post more on my profile of my New Moon outfit! I think you all will Lovve it!
And yes I did do my hair like that everyday, because of the hairstyle. Either way I couldn't help but attract some fans along the way. Some even hiding to take a hiden picture of me....I'm sooorrry if I'm bragging, I'm just proud of my work! Ill soon be doing cosplay of Alice in Wonderland with the help of my friends sooo!! YAY!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:48 am
AAH!!I WATCHED ECLIPSE!!!ON JUNE 1ST!!!
♥team edward♥  

pretty_young_panda

3,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Twilight Series Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers