Reply Adult Furries Guild
Who plays the market and exchange?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:24 pm
I am looking for anyone that usually spends a lot of time making there gold playing the market and the exchange. I know it is a great way to make a lot of gold fast if you know what you are doing, have the time and patients. I have none of these and am no longer allowing myself to make use of the normal method to make my gold.

The reason I am looking is because I have a business proposition for any of those interested. I have a fairly decent amount of not just pure gold but items worth a good fair of gold as well, beyond any amount one would need to play the market with and turn a tidy profit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:25 pm
Lol well you already know I play the market. =p  

Krissim Klaw

Jungle Boots

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:29 pm
i used to play the market... but then i felt like a dirty greedy b*****d... so i stopped.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:47 pm
Krissim Klaw
Lol well you already know I play the market. =p

Yeah, but are you up for acting like a investor? Being given some Gold/Items and taking 2% of any profit made.  

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:42 pm
2% would be way too small of a profit margin for me, especially since I would be doing all the work. If I were going to do something like that I would expect a 50% cut out of the profits. You supply the funds, I supply the effort, splitting it sounds fair in my book.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:46 pm
Krissim Klaw
2% would be way too small of a profit margin for me, especially since I would be doing all the work. If I were going to do something like that I would expect a 50% cut out of the profits. You supply the funds, I supply the effort, splitting it sounds fair in my book.

Heh, well you certainly no dummy. razz Hey, long as we are both making some gold off of it all.  

Selene Aries

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:22 am
*walks in smoking a cuban cigar* Someone calling for a market player? I'm your man.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:56 am
I am up for having more than one minion. What would you guys say is a good starting investment?  

Selene Aries

Adult Furries Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff