Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]
[PRP] How can you live in snow? (Lucretia x Yvaine)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remove

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:57 am
User Image

Lucretia was not at all enjoying her trip to the gods haven. In fact she had decided that snow was evil and should be melted away so she never had to step on the cold wet stuff again. She was shocked at how some of the gods didn't seem to mind it and actually lived here. It was silly, completely silly.

"EWWWW" She called out as she fell in to what clearly didn't look like a hole! She hated how the snow covered the holes up so you didn't know you would trip until you did. In fact Lucretia didn't like it here at all, she wanted to go home or at least find something worth doing.

Please let there be something to do in this stupid stupid snow...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:43 pm
User ImageYvanie, the young goddess of imbalance, had spent her entire life(however short it was) up in the god's haven. She knew of no environment but the snowy landscape she had come to understand and love. To the little goddess it was exciting to prance around aimlessly and still know how to return to her starting point because her paws left marks where ever she stepped.

She also liked the snow because whenever she was playing with one of her siblings(if they weren't in a fight) it made it so much easier to find them, or be found. Sure it took out some of the guess work and surprise but she didn't care, it meant that the game progressed much more quickly than it normally would have. And, to her, that was more fun.

Now there the three-winged goddess was, frolicking through the snow humming a random tune that she was probably making up as she went. "La, la, laaaaaaaaaa~" She sang, rather loudly and terribly offkey. Not that she cared, she didn't think anyone else was around, she hadn't seen any paw-prints but her own.

That was when she heard a shriek. Frowning she whirled around in a circle, stopping mid-hum, to search for the culprit. "Hellllloooooooh!"

Nuxaz

Remove

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:24 am
Lucretia had heard some singing though she wasn't sure where it had came from and to be honest she was more interested in finding a way to kill this snow then anything else. She had a few things she liked to do but playing in snow was not one of them. No she really really didn't like it.

The hello made her turn around though. If someone talks to you it's rude not to talk back. Singing she could ignore, talking she couldn't. Her mother did rub off on her sometimes.

"Hello?" She called before very carefully heading the way she had heard the singing and the hello from. She wasn't going to do what she did when she met Van, they were shouting at each other for ages before she found them. However she was moving slowly as each time her paw came off the snow she was shaking the snow off it. It could take her a while at this rate...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:27 pm
Snow, because it was all she knew, was one of her most favoritist things eveeeeeeer. Well for now anyway. There wasn't too much that the little goddess liked all the time, but snow was one thing she certainly did. It was because it hardly changed, it was pretty and white and fell from the sky. The only thing it really seemed to do was cover her in it and cover her tracks, which she was completely okay with! Plus it was pretty easy for her to blend in because she was mostly white and could hide her pink spots pretty well when she laid on them.

She was getting really, really good at hide and seek.

Now Yvaine spotted Lucretia long before(or so it seemed to her) the harem goddess had seen her. Happily she bounded over quite accustomed to romping around in the snow and stood before her grinning broadly. "Hiiiiiiii!"

Nuxaz

Remove

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:15 am
Lucretia turned when the little goddess replied and she smiled. Another white goddess? There seemed so many white gods up here, maybe it was because they could all hide in the snow? She wasn't sure.

"Hey! I am Lucretia, who are you?" She was curious, the female looked a little like Van but at the same time she didn't. Maybe Van had siblings, he did keep going on about that other name. She wasn't going to ask though it wasn't really something she cared too much about.

"Do you live up here?" She was making a tally of how many gods she met had been out of the gods haven because she guessed it wouldn't be that many.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:32 pm
"My name is Yvaine!" She chirped puffing up her chest proudly. "Lucretia is a pretty name," she told the other goddess with a couple of quick nods. She was excited to meet another god, one that she wasn't related to who seemed to be friendly. Unlike that boy she'd met earlier who was just rude to her! Or that girl with the mean bat.

Lately her experiences with people not related to her weren't exactly fun. Not at first at least. She shrugged mentally assuming that it could only get better. Or so she hoped. "I do!" she replied cheerfully grinning broadly at the wingless goddess. "I have for a while, do you live here?" She questioned cocking her head as she did so.

Yvaine didn't know too many other gods, or mortals really. She knew very few creatures outside of her family. She had never left the gods haven, she was comfortable here. She was almost balanced up in the snow landscape.

She was afraid that leaving the one place she was familiar.

Nuxaz

Remove

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:12 am
Lucretia smiled,

"You have a pretty name too!" She nodded as she spoke as if it would confirm what she was saying. Yvaine was a pretty name and Lucretia liked it. n fact she was liking this goddess already even though she looked slightly odd with that huge horn on her head.

"No I don't like it much up here... too much snow! I live down with the mortals and it's lots of fun with things to chase and it's so nice and warm!" Lucretia was slowly making it her mission to tell anyone that she met that the world below was much better then up here. After all who likes snow that much anyway?

"Have you ever been down with the mortals? It's lots of fun!" Lucretia wondered whether like Van she had never really been out the gods haven. It wasn't right she was sure of that. Everyone should be allowed to roam where they like... if only her parents would let her.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:58 am
Ooooh! Yvaine really liked this goddess!

"Thaaaaaaaanks!" the little goddess chirped. She was having a good time and her silly mood swings weren't bothering her at all! This was a good sign. Maybe being in the snow was good for her. Or maybe it was just because nothing had happened that could possibly upset little imbalance.

"Oh you don't?" she frowned tilting her head. "I like it cause it's easy to hide from everyone," she giggled throwing herself into the snow so only her white side was showing. "Seeeee?" She then sprang back up from the ground.

"Mortals?" she blinked. She'd never been to the mortal realm before, it seemed scary. "I heard it's really big and full of lots of different creatures," she mumbled her good mood fading a bit. "Never been down there, seems scary," she muttered ears pressing against her skull.

Nuxaz

Remove

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:28 am
Lucretia listened and agreed with the fact that it was easy to hide up here.

"You don't always want to hide though do you?" She tilted her head slightly to the side somewhat curious as to whether she really thought it was always good to hide.

"The mortals are awesome! They aren't as strong as us and most can't fly but you get cheetahs I think they are called are really thin and fast they move so so fast! Then leopards are like lions but not so cool... and the mortals can be so strange. Some don't even believe in gods! How stupid is that?" Lucretia was more then happy to start rambling about the mortals and the mortal realm. She loved it down there because of the diversity.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:40 am
The little goddess seemed to ponder the question for a minute before shaking her head once. "Mmm. Nope!" It wasn't that she felt the need to hide, the snow just made it easy. "But all my family's here!" She suddenly exclaimed as if it was the only important thing.

"I spend most of my time by myself though," she frowned as she thought about it. "But I kinda like it! Then again it does get lonely, but now I have a friend!" She babbled on and on. "We are friends right?" Her ears laid back against her head as if she was scared that the answer would be no.

"Are they?" She pressed her lips together in thought. Mortal's sounded strange. "Wait, what? No way! You're kidding right?" They didn't believe in gods? How ridiculous!

Nuxaz

Remove

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:01 am
Lucretia didn't understand why families lived up here but then that was just how she was most of the time. Oblivious to most of what was going on and just paying attention to that which she was interested in. If she had thought about it, even being as young as she was she would have probably worked out why it was a good place to live.

"Of course we are friends! We can be the best of friends!" Lucretia thought it would be worth making that completely clear. They could be the best of friends. Lucretia would like a best friend.

"I know it's stupid right? See you have to come see the mortals, they are just too interesting and so odd!" Lucretia was going to push this as much as she could. Everyone should be in the mortal realm away from this snow!

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games