Which do you want to find most?
  Sasquatch
  Aliens
  Nessie
View Results

XxHushXHushxX
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:45 pm
wahmbulance Come on, we need some people to keep posting in these threads to keep them alive, as well as this guild. Seeing as I may be pulled away from wahmbulance
wahmbulance the internet for a while and seeing that the captain is away as well; until he gets back,
YOU CREW MEMBERS need to start posting wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:46 pm
dont forget the fallen angel video and stuff whee  

ArianaAvengence
Vice Captain

5,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150

Talon_Tantalize
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:28 pm
babysarous
dont forget the fallen angel video and stuff whee

video of what appears to be a fallen angel in a forest near Campdevánol
Possible Fallen Angel  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:02 pm
Okay, finally here is some stuff about ghosts/spirits:

INTELLIGENT HAUNTINGS
An intelligent haunting is a haunting where a conscious spirit is left behind. These are poltergeists, "generic" ghosts, etc.

RESIDUAL HAUNTINGS
A residual haunting is the idea that a strong emotion has left an imprint of some sort in an area, which can result in people seeing images and/or hearing sounds from that time. These work sort of like a broken record player, repeating at certain times and always happening the same way.

Photography and orbs
There is a popular belief that ghosts can be caught on photographic film and on digital photographs. Orbs are said to be ghosts or spirits in spherical form that frequently appear in photographs. However, the fact that small particles of dust or water vapour give a very similar or even the same appearence as orbs, the belief in orbs as spirits is generally not very widespread and critizised.

|Me and my mother have personally taken pictures in which a ghost can clearly be seen and it is during the day, making it all the more convincing. If it wasn't there then, but is there when you look back on the picture, obviously something is up.|  

Talon_Tantalize
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

ABluejay
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:53 am
Talon_Tantalize

INTELLIGENT HAUNTINGS
An intelligent haunting is a haunting where a conscious spirit is left behind. These are poltergeists, "generic" ghosts, etc.

RESIDUAL HAUNTINGS
A residual haunting is the idea that a strong emotion has left an imprint of some sort in an area, which can result in people seeing images and/or hearing sounds from that time. These work sort of like a broken record player, repeating at certain times and always happening the same way.

Photography and orbs
There is a popular belief that ghosts can be caught on photographic film and on digital photographs. Orbs are said to be ghosts or spirits in spherical form that frequently appear in photographs. However, the fact that small particles of dust or water vapour give a very similar or even the same appearence as orbs, the belief in orbs as spirits is generally not very widespread and critizised.

|Me and my mother have personally taken pictures in which a ghost can clearly be seen and it is during the day, making it all the more convincing. If it wasn't there then, but is there when you look back on the picture, obviously something is up.|

you must post this tasty pic  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:51 pm
Da bLu J
Talon_Tantalize

INTELLIGENT HAUNTINGS

RESIDUAL HAUNTINGS

Photography and orbs

you must post this tasty pic
I think my mother has it on her computer but I may be able to get her to send it to me smile  

Talon_Tantalize
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

SzayelChan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:57 am
well im new to this whole creepypasta thing but i have heard and read books about demons and other supernatural beings but im wondering have ther ever been documented cases from japan of kitsune possesion

also can you nice people explain what is mr.widemouth  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:27 am
SzayelChan
well im new to this whole creepypasta thing but i have heard and read books about demons and other supernatural beings but im wondering have ther ever been documented cases from japan of kitsune possesion

Well there have been cases of possession in japan, though of a specific type of demon like that, I'm not sure.

Mr. Widemouth is just a creepypasta of a odd little "person" who convinces kids to kill themselves  

Talon_Tantalize
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

SzayelChan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:08 pm
arigato so yeah i guess it's possible for a kitsune to posses somebody i study shintoism and other eastern religions and well the fox is a deity to honor and fear

also i thoguth the mr widemouth was a supernatural being  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:00 am
Talon_Tantalize
SzayelChan

Well there have been cases of possession in japan, though of a specific type of demon like that, I'm not sure.

Mr. Widemouth is just a creepypasta of a odd little "person" who convinces kids to kill themselves

well that depends on if you mean in modern times. many stories about yokai involve either posesion or things such as kitsune making themselves look like humans. im not sure what this mr widemouth is but there is the kuchisake onna http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuchisake-onna  

neko-mata-01

Pasta Bowl

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces