Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
ATTENTION: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jonnnn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:47 pm
you people confuse me  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:51 pm
That sounds interesting. Sorry that I'm not too familiar with the new series and stuff I just started recently.  

Takashi Hashino

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Crimson Hagane

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:53 pm
I actually started with Zendikar, myself. I've made a great effort to understand as many of the finer points of MtG as I possibly could since.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:14 pm
Koolo. I'm friends with The Ginger Dude in real life. His artifact deck is amazing when he gets some creatures and arifacts going. But I use a simple green speed deck so I get mana and creatures out faster.  

Takashi Hashino

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Crimson Hagane

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:25 pm
I actually have an okay Kamigawa snakes deck from a friend who got me started on Magic. I have only one copy of a Myojin of Life's Web/Enshrined Memories combo, but it'd be so nice to have four of those. Here's the breakdown:

The Myojin is a green 8/8 with CMC of 8 that enters play with a divinity counter(indestructible in counter form) if you play it from your hand. At anytime, you can remove the counter and put any number of creature cards in your hand on the battlefield.

Enshrined Memories is a X cost type that let's you reveal the top card of your library X times, putting any creature cards in your hand and any others go to the bottom of your library.

Green is typically a ramp color. In a best case scenario, I can put anywhere from 20 to 30 mana into Enshrined Memories if I have Sakiko, Mother of Summer out. (Damage dealt by snakes adds green mana to your mana pool) Really, the deck is tailor made for ramping, but lacks draw/search power to put the ramp to optimal use.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:43 pm
Thats actually very amazing. My friend just use his karken deck. He would like make multiples of his kraken and make me discard like my entire deck so that I would forfeit next turn so I just need to build a good sound deck.  

Takashi Hashino

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

Crimson Hagane

5,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:57 pm
I have Kraken. Wrexial, the Risen Deep. Mythic rare from Worldwake(or somewhere in the Zendikar block). But just him.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:49 pm
I call for a point of order, or whatever it is, to make a magic discussion or a little magic in the forums, it would seem interesting.  

The Ginger Dude

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:35 pm
Only if I get to be Sorin Markov since I play mono black vamps  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:09 am
Yea, sure go markov up the place, i'll be jace(maybe), but not a traitorious p***k.  

The Ginger Dude

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces