Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Archived [OOC]
[OOC] Ameh - Breeding (closed) [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kamileunaire

Floppy Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:10 pm
Applying for: Kosuke x Shula
Name of SoA: Keahi
Meaning: 'Burning, flaming' in hawaiian
Visual reference: Ref!
Personality:
A trouble maker from the start, Dhiki(as a cub) will be more than a handful and always seeming to incite fights are arguments both verbal and physical. Sometimes it will be in a playful way, but a lot of the time it's just him being plain ornery and trying to see what he can get away with. No one will be spared, sometimes even his parents will have to suffer through his disobedient ways (and teach him otherwise). Though it will depend on roleplay he will mature into an arrogant adult who still looks for fights, but will respect those he sees as clever or strong. He will quickly grow to respect his parents (of course), and will remain loyal to his family.

He will gladly entertain his mother's wish to teach them to dance, and is very enthusiastic to learn about new things, perhaps making up for his obnoxious arrogance by trying to find ways to better himself when he can. If he's rolled as a seer I would happily play him as a daddy's boy, or at least have some close bond with Kosuke.

Positive traits: Loyal, determined, persistent/hard working
Negative traits: Arrogant, spiteful, mischievous

Any additional requirements that the family has: Traditional mindset, will probably stay in pride forever (unless some tasty plots arise), no huria, and will be careful about who he breeds with when the time comes.

Ameh generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 6!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:55 am
Durin x Ata'jasisi  

Ameh

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:32 pm
Applying for: Cinaed/Rani'Kob
Name of SoA: Veli'Mkono (Gypsy name: Opal)
Meaning: Varient on swahili words meaning "veiled hand"
Appearance: Rani's base body color with the body marking resembling this aunt except with the darker blue color of this uncle instead of orange, with the same faded sort of color gradient found on Cinaed between the blue and the lighter blue found on the uncle. The cream color from Rani's wings I'd like to be the color of the 'secondary' detail markings, like the swirlies on the blue, and the lining of the blue, as well as the tail and the hair fluff. And maybe a blue back stripe? Cream back stripe? Fang markings coming off of the face mask? I'd love for the artist to change/add things they think'd be pretty. Exact details are CC.
Visual reference: A rough idea. I'd like the colorist to take artistic license much of this
Personality: Will be developed more as I play her, but I think of her as being a bit of a trickster. Sly and sassy and with a bit of charm. She looks up to her mother immensely, but maybe not so much for strangers. Will aim on having her be a thief when she grows.
Any additional requirements that the family has: No hateful cubs, will stay and be productive within pride. I'm a Kizi newbie.

; A; Thank you, Momo and Tara

Ameh generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 2!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:59 am
Marakl x Grovarbetare  

Ameh

Ameh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:00 am
Uhai'kasi x Bato  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:01 am
Zibuka x Chapua  

Ameh

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:53 am
Custom for Durin x Ata'jasisi!

Not really very customy, rather CC, really! I want a pretty bald girlcub, plz. :<

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:54 am
Durin x Ata'jasisi

Dark male cub? :'D You know I'll love anything.

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:33 am
Zibuka x Chapua Custom in!

I'd like a boy very similar to #2, but the colours inverted on his body. Lighter brown for the body, the darker brown for his legs/swirl/back marking ect. The brighter red colour for his eyes (like #1), and maybe some freckly spots on his face? Everything else is CC! <3

Ameh generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:04 pm
Fleance x Ninon Anki  

Ameh

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:40 pm
Name: ??
Stage: Cub
Species: Lion, Swampies
Parents: Ninon Anki x Fleance
Offspring: --
Description: See ref, but less sloppy. I'm tired. xD;; Fleance flame belly markings, Ninon's swirl-leg markings, ears are just tipped in the black. Toes are individually tipped, not just flatly colored like my bad job. Entire mane is the light ashy color, the lines I used just don't really have much mane-wise. And her tail tuft should be the same red color and have the dark flame markings on the tail like Fleance. <33
Reference Image(s), if applicable: Ref

Truth is using the other custom slot! Just so that's claimed, her ref will be here soon. ;3

And for the sake of this cub's growth getting picked up, too, this was the one born in:
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:43 pm
Name: tbd
Species: Lion - Swampie
Parents: Fleance x Ninon Anki
Offspring: n/a
Description: Something CC that takes more after maternal Grandma.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: n/a

;-; Manchu is paying for me, ilh.  

Truth.Be.Told

Ameh generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 3!

Ameh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:50 pm
Heinrich x Pinot  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:01 pm
Name: TBD
Species: Leopard, growing onto alt lines
Parents: Heinrich x Pinot
Offspring: --
Description: See ref. c: Supposed to have a necklace marking like Heinrich in the spot color on the ref.
Reference Image(s), if applicable: x

Posting for Moonstone Dazzle
Moonstone Dazzle
Applying for: Heinrich x Pinot
Name of SoA: Waridi
Meaning: Rose
Appearance: Like reference! Her pink spots should glow, in the way her mother's do. And the spots should be small/like her father's
Visual reference: Ref
Personality: Princess and proud! Waridi is very proud of her heritage, and tries to behave in the way a princess should. She's VERY clingy to her mother, though she desperately tries to impress her father. "Being a lady" is very important to her, but... to steal a quote. "A lady doesn't start fights... but she's very good at finishing them."
Any additional requirements that the family has:Any other decisions should be similar to her family!

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:01 am
Conrad The Mighty
Custom-In
Applying for: (Uther + Ygraine)
Name of SoA: Catharix
Meaning: Vigilance of a King
Appearance: Exact twin to youngest boy but with dark brown knuckles (half toes) on front paws.
Visual reference: twin
Personality: This happy, curious lad has the passion of a million suns welling in his chest and every aspect of his life is met with 110% humbly fierce effort. As a result Catharix can be competitive, studious, wiley, and determination; but on the opposite side of the same coin hes rather sensitive to criticism (especially in adolescence). His twin would be his best friend and the only other soul he would ever lose to on purpose to, always to be on the same team.
The plot would test his very foundation, but ultimately the pride in his blood would prevail, family would become his top priority with the stern love his father channeled.
Could this guy please be grown onto the old rogue lines? IF it's not too late...  
[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff