noooo.
  neverrr!
  yesss :3
  you need no help! >;O
View Results

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:41 pm
So yesterday i went to a party then i left to go to my other friends party. When i got there they were all drunk already. so while they were all going crazy i just talked to them and i was on facebook.
i couldn't go home yet because my aunty still wanted to stay. (she drove me there) i post on my facebook saying that i was stuck with theses drunk punk loser faces. As in joking around. Then later i came home and got on facebook again. my friend (she's drunk) read my facebook status and got mad about it. i really didn't mean it in a bad way but now i feel so bad. she's going around talking lots of crap about me now. -sigh- nobody has ever talked bad about me like she did before.

what do i doo? i already sent her a message and all that but..

-sigh- am i that bad of a friend? i tried so hard to be such a good friend to her and one mistake ruins it.. crying

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:14 pm
Dang...hmm...I think she should be more understanding, because if you two really were friends she would've understood that you were joking around. But, I don't think you shoulda written that, even if it was jokingly. Just try to show her that you're a good friend.  

azn_knight367
Captain

Lonely Explorer

8,125 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

Melusinia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:54 pm
Don't be so hard on yourself... Unless you guys are like, underage and drinking. Then, yeah. You should definetely reconsider what you did.

But it's not like you're friends with her parents on FB or something.

Yeah, she's going around talking bad about you and all... But I think she'll realize how wrong she was sooner or later. For now, just stay cool and act normal. She's still your friend.  
Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games