Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Dolphin Mania Complaint Department Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixelated-Kawaii

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:43 pm
x i D a r k i e x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x i D a r k i e x
I can't see the links anymore for the tanks? D; Oh nooes. I am not sure if you are updating or what not, but I thought I'd mention it. Does you know anything to fix it on my comp?Rawr :3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xBlaze All Dayx <3

It's been stopped in all other guilds, so only people in dolphin mania will get grabbed and bumped.  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:51 pm
Peachy_Girl_Momo
x i D a r k i e x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x i D a r k i e x
I can't see the links anymore for the tanks? D; Oh nooes. I am not sure if you are updating or what not, but I thought I'd mention it. Does you know anything to fix it on my comp?Rawr :3

xBlaze All Dayx <3

It's been stopped in all other guilds, so only people in dolphin mania will get grabbed and bumped.

Wrong. Wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.

It works in any threads / guilds that aren't abusing it excluding Uesugi and DMv3.1
Any other threads that would like to abuse the tool should talk to Es and get permission.
~King Awesome

King Awesomolocity
Crew

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

King Awesomolocity
Crew

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:09 pm
Squeakers1
II-SugaStone-II
hello hello i just joined and i was wondering where i can go to see the tanks that are glowing at this moment. i went to a link and it said i wasnt authorized is there a fee i need to pay to see that particular forum?

Hiya here is a link to help you DMv3.1

also remember you have to wait 15-21 seconds till you can go to the next page.

Just to let you know, the time limit is 21 seconds. :3
~King Awesome

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:10 pm
x i D a r k i e x

xBlaze All Dayx <3

That was my bad.
I made several errors whilst trying to make the entire image-analzyer load faster. :3
~King Awesome

King Awesomolocity
Crew

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

x i D a r k i e x

10,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:48 am
King Awesomolocity
x i D a r k i e x

xBlaze All Dayx <3

That was my bad.
I made several errors whilst trying to make the entire image-analzyer load faster. :3
~King Awesome
Aww. Its totally okay. Lol I couldn't do that kind of stuff if my life depended on it. Rawr :3

xBlaze All Dayx <3

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 9:43 am
x i D a r k i e x
King Awesomolocity
x i D a r k i e x

xBlaze All Dayx <3

That was my bad.
~King Awesome
Aww. Its totally okay. Lol I couldn't do that kind of stuff if my life depended on it. Rawr :3

xBlaze All Dayx <3

I just try to keep things going as smoothly as possible when I make updates, so... >_<
~King Awesome

King Awesomolocity
Crew

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Solnya

Lunatic

19,575 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:52 pm
I really don't like the layout of mixed mania, it takes ages for the pages to load, and I have to scroll to see the tanks, plus the bump and play buttons rather hurt my eyes...

I like dolphin and monster mania's layout much better, it loads faster and requires minimal scrolling...

Just my opinion...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:46 am
Solnya
I really don't like the layout of mixed mania, it takes ages for the pages to load, and I have to scroll to see the tanks, plus the bump and play buttons rather hurt my eyes...

I like dolphin and monster mania's layout much better, it loads faster and requires minimal scrolling...

Just my opinion...

I look into changing the layout. :3
~King Awesome

King Awesomolocity
Crew

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Iron Serenity

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:30 am
I'm not quite sure if its already been brought to your guys' attention (and I am for sure not going to read through all those pages and slow down my computer!) but I think there should be some sort of thing to warn you if you've already been in a tank for the day. I'm not sure if thats possible, but if it is it would make things easier on my old god-forsaken laptop. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:14 am
Okay, so this is more of a question than a complaint. Well I guess a rant. What is the difference between a younger member of this guild doing say a normal sign for another user or for a contest versus an older member doing it? Both would be fully clothed and it wouldn't be something racy or against TOS. We do have a subforum for mini shops like Sign Shops, so what is the issue there?  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

_xX Es-One Xx_
Captain

8,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:35 pm
azndreams
Okay, so this is more of a question than a complaint. Well I guess a rant. What is the difference between a younger member of this guild doing say a normal sign for another user or for a contest versus an older member doing it? Both would be fully clothed and it wouldn't be something racy or against TOS. We do have a subforum for mini shops like Sign Shops, so what is the issue there?
New member or old, doesn't matter. Pic related contests are through. They are very discriminating. All your contests are directed toward women. Sign shops are non-discriminatory in the sense that nothing gained nothing lost. You're paying for goods. Only open tho those who wish to get the service. Contests on the other hand should be open to everyone.

And besides that, I'm not trying to get shut down again for anyone. So instead of having to have it, I'd rather just not have to deal with it. There are tons of other types of contests to have,  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:04 am
_xX Es-One Xx_

Actually those 4 contests I was doing that were picture related were directed towards men or women. They were for a cause and that was for cancer awareness, so it was to gain awareness. I will agree with you on the Alice In Wonderland and the Music Video Contest one though.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

souldriving

Sparkly Bloodsucker

11,200 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:14 pm
So more of a question. How is the status of DM4? It's been a few weeks since we have been opened again and I still see construction.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:39 am
I guess 6 months with little progress is better than none at all.  

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50

The Defective Detective
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:31 pm
Work in progress~
Was waiting to hear from Es about our status.

Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff