I'M ON WRITERS BLOOOOOCCCKK.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melusinia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:45 am
I'm just so... ugh.. I don't even..

Any ideas?! Just offer a little piece of inspiration. Not a whole plotline. Just a quick snippet. Ex. Write about a girl whose life is radically changed after she... Or, write about a ghost with an obsession for...

IDK! D: Be silly. : D It's okay.

Genres I've been really itching to write in are sci-fi and horror.
At the moment, I've been hoping to explore themes like death (pretty broad), government (broad as well), and family.

But I could try a short, romantic story. Anything really, to get my brain going.

~~~~

OR! OR I'll write a short piece about your avatar. x D As long as your avatar isn't stupidly ridonkulous. :U Just ask. Hahah. o _o  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:31 pm
D: Uh, i'm not so good at this. i use to write fanfics but i didn't think i did so well on that. ;D
let's see, haaa.
The boy is rich and the girl is poor. They fall in love and decided to get married. the boys mother dislikes/hates the girl and suggest him to marry someone else that meets their stander. the boy wanted to marry the girl. On the day they got married the girl and the boy were driving back to their new home late at night. The mother has always hated the girl and wanted the girl out of her sight. She plans to wait for them by the streets and as she waited patintly they were fianlly around the corner. As the boy and the girl were talking about their night and laughing away the mother turned on her car and steped on the gas driving right into the right side of their car. Leaving the girl and the boy unconosios. The mother tried to get out of the car as fast as possible and ran to the boys car. She pulls the girl out and dragged her towards the river. The mother spend hours dragging the girl to the river and finally throws her in.The mother watched the girl quickly sinks deep into the river and floats away with her weddng dress. The mother ran off trying to find her way back home.
The next day the boy was hospitalize and in coma. The girl missing and the mother acting as if she didn't know anything.
As the boy lost a bit of his memory, he becomes disably mentol thinking that his wife is alive. The girl comes back to haunt his mother and spiritually visits her husban.

sorry if it's long. I just kept typing D: LOL

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

CrimsonsDecayingRose
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:46 pm
Oh!! We have writers in this forum! YAY!!!!!!!!!
Okay, sorry-i'm a huge writer and am working on my way to be published.

Alright, for your writer's block solution:

A person dying in their lover's arms. (A great song for that: "My Last Breath" by Evanescence) Actually watch the video, it says so much more than the song alone. And there are several others similar to this.Youtube-amazingly inspirational

Also, here's a link to all sorts of prompts.Here ^-^

Hope i helped; Enjoy!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:56 pm
i - a s i a n - f o b
D: Uh, i'm not so good at this. i use to write fanfics but i didn't think i did so well on that. ;D
let's see, haaa.
The boy is rich and the girl is poor. They fall in love and decided to get married. the boys mother dislikes/hates the girl and suggest him to marry someone else that meets their stander. the boy wanted to marry the girl. On the day they got married the girl and the boy were driving back to their new home late at night. The mother has always hated the girl and wanted the girl out of her sight. She plans to wait for them by the streets and as she waited patintly they were fianlly around the corner. As the boy and the girl were talking about their night and laughing away the mother turned on her car and steped on the gas driving right into the right side of their car. Leaving the girl and the boy unconosios. The mother tried to get out of the car as fast as possible and ran to the boys car. She pulls the girl out and dragged her towards the river. The mother spend hours dragging the girl to the river and finally throws her in.The mother watched the girl quickly sinks deep into the river and floats away with her weddng dress. The mother ran off trying to find her way back home.
The next day the boy was hospitalize and in coma. The girl missing and the mother acting as if she didn't know anything.
As the boy lost a bit of his memory, he becomes disably mentol thinking that his wife is alive. The girl comes back to haunt his mother and spiritually visits her husban.

sorry if it's long. I just kept typing D: LOL

Feels like a Hmong movie. I love it.  

Melusinia

Melusinia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:06 pm
CrimsonsDecayingRose
Oh!! We have writers in this forum! YAY!!!!!!!!!
Okay, sorry-i'm a huge writer and am working on my way to be published.

Alright, for your writer's block solution:

A person dying in their lover's arms. (A great song for that: "My Last Breath" by Evanescence) Actually watch the video, it says so much more than the song alone. And there are several others similar to this.Youtube-amazingly inspirational

Also, here's a link to all sorts of prompts.Here ^-^

Hope i helped; Enjoy!

-high fives- Writer powers--UNITE! XD
I wish you the best of luck! Publishing is always the hardest part.. ;(

Ah! & thank youuuu! Those links were an awesome help. And glad to hear there's an Evanescence fan here too.

You and asian-fob should also try oneword.com. Writing poetry always helps me during writer's block (not today though = w =) It's a fun excersize to do when you're bored. : )  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:35 am
Poetry is also my biggie. Or, what most people know i write. I kinda keep the novel-writing thing to myself. 'Cause then they'll want to read it and i'm not ready for that yet. (Still in the editing process).
I'll go check out oneword. ^-^  

CrimsonsDecayingRose
Crew

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:10 pm
:O i stop writing eversince. i had so many stories that goes to who-knows-how-much pages. Then move to a new city and stop writting.

@Melusinia: lol, hmong movie? that's even more scary if we turn those charater to hmong. ekkk.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:40 pm
What are you talking about? Turning ANYTHING into a hmong movies would be awesome! LOL

Yeah, there will be cheesy music and effects.. But that's why I love it. xP

Yeah, it's weird like that for me too. If there's a big change in my life, then that pretty much interrupts the scedhule I'm use to and writing becomes... almost non existant. : [  

Melusinia

CrimsonsDecayingRose
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:50 am
This has only happened twice, but the only time i STOP writing is if i loose something major. #1: i lost my lucky pencil for a weekend. That pencil meant so much to me and it scared the crap out of me. Turned out a friend accidently stuck it in her purse and took it home. But i got it back Monday smile #2: i lost my outline. I stopped writing for about a month. It was serious and i was completly sick over it. I found it when i was re-organizing my room; it was in the bottom of a drawer. xD It's rare when i loose something (i'm very organized) but when i do, i freak out completly over it.

i've never seen a Hmong movi ;-; I've seen-well.... Americanized Chinese movies but that's the closest to any Asian production i've encountered. Although, i watched Sailor Moon as a child (but that again was americanized. stare Sigh.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:37 pm
Melusinia
What are you talking about? Turning ANYTHING into a hmong movies would be awesome! LOL

Yeah, there will be cheesy music and effects.. But that's why I love it. xP

Yeah, it's weird like that for me too. If there's a big change in my life, then that pretty much interrupts the scedhule I'm use to and writing becomes... almost non existant. : [

Lmao, that's so truee. With those on going sound effects.

Lol, i mean scary as in literary scary. horror scary. Lol a hmong girl hunting you D: -chills-

f o b b y - a s i a n
Crew

Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces