Tejava
Vice Captain

Blessed Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:03 pm
When Allie mentioned fleas, Lacey's eyes narrowed. Her baby, have fleas? Lacey could stand anything anyone had to throw at her, be it curses, hexes, or words... but the one thing she didn't stand for was people picking on her pets. Marshall, however, took this as an insult to Lacey and made as if to grab Allie by the shoulder. Before he could move more than a step away, Lacey's wand was pressed down on top of his hand.

"... careful first year," she called sweetly, "It can be a bumpy ride across the lake!" She cast a severe look to Marshall who only grunted, and hefted their things and disembarked after Allie's trio. Though Lacey had stopped him earlier, as he got off, he purposeless bumped into Allie with enough force to trip her up a bit. Lacey sighed, and then noticed she was alone with Luke.

Luke angrily eyed Marshall, but said nothing. "... can't you control your goon?" he asked angrily as he saw Marshall brush past Allie. Lacey only shrugged, tossed her hair, and left. She never really had anything to say to him... or anyone like him. Grunting with frustration, he exited the train as well.

"Hey!" he said, popping up next to the girls, "Sorry about that. She runs a bit of a rough crowd, Lacey does. You ok? I'm Luke, by the way. I'm in Gryffindor. If you need anything while you're here, just give a holler. I'd be happy to help!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:05 pm
"Thanks I'm Alexis," she said, thankful that there was at least one nice older kid.  

bluemoon411
Crew

WolfKaliegh
Captain

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:02 pm
Allie rubbed her shoulder where Marshall had brushed her. "We're ok, thanks for your help Luke. I'm used to being pushed around by older kids, so I know how to handle it." Allie smiled and set her things down with everyone elses. "Anyway I hate people like her...they think they own everyone." Allie murmured.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:23 pm
"Nice to meet you, Alexis," Luke said with a goofy smile, pretending to tip his hat to her. "... yeah, they can be a bit annoying," he agreed, glancing after Lacey's blond head weaving through the crowds. "You'll find that she actually DOES run a lot of things inside the school. Even if you're fearless, it's best to watch what you say. It's usually Marshall that takes the fall for hurting or hexing people, but it's Lacey that calls the shots. But enough of that!" he said, smiling, "You get to ride across in boats! Just don't fall in. We have a giant squid in there. It's friendly for the most part." He gave a glance towards the carriages. "Well, I got to run. It was nice meeting you! Hope you all get sorted into Gryffindor!" With that, Luke waved and headed off into the crowds that were migrating towards the horseless carriages.  

Tejava
Vice Captain

Blessed Ladykiller

9,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100

Horsessw

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:33 pm
"You too." Kai called, as Luke walked away. "C'mon guys. I don't wanna miss the boats!" Kai said, starting off towards them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:07 pm
"Bye!" Alexis called. She headed towards the boats as well.  

bluemoon411
Crew

WolfKaliegh
Captain

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:19 pm
((switch over to the entrance hall))

Allie nodded and looked up in time to see a professor shouting, "First Years! This way!" she beckoned to her friends and trotted of toward the lake. "So do you think they really have a giant squid?" She asked as she stepped into their boat suddenly feeling a little nervous.  
Hogwarts

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff