Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Indubitably

1,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:35 pm
There was nothing to do but sit and stare at the ground with a furrowed brow and scowl as he was cleaned, leaning away with each strong lick due to her worried strength. Giving his fur a shake to settle it, he didn't struggle as she moved him closer, lecturing him.

He had not seen her so upset before, and it was uncomfortable for him. There were several things to do, and so he attempted one he had never tried, but had seen the others do. The cub licked at his mother, attempting to clean away some of her dirt, and although the attempt didn't last long [nor was it very effective], he leaned back against, her, purring quietly in his chest.

"Yes, Mother."

Mpenzi looked relieved, sitting back to watch the interaction until Nahmba looked to her. "I agree, Nahmba. A young cub should not wander by himself. As he does not have other cubs to keep him company, I will watch him when you cannot, if you should like."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:44 pm
Although Nahmba wanted to stay very angry with him, when he leaned his soft, warm body against her leg and attempted to whipe her clean of dirt, everything about her softened. A long, hefty sigh escaped her throat, and she realized she could not stay angry.

Glancing towards, Mpenzi, Nahmba's look was that of confusion at first. It was every females job to look after the cubs. But, the meaning hit her shortly after. "I would like that," she responded softly and a smile twitched at the corner of her lips.

"You are a strong, brave boy," Nahmba told Gakere as the last of the worry left. "Let's go back. It is time to eat."

Kaelyndra

Liberal Streaker

[IC] Ithambo'hlabathi Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas